Chapter Cinq

This is not edited. Sorry!

Jason's POV

I lit up the cigarette and took a puff. I was standing in the back of the local; the crashed place, full of dusty streets and destroyed houses and statues. It used to be a home, my home after the incident. I didn't want to go back here and remembering my past. But when couch couldn't find a local, I suggest this place. I couldn't give up boxing. It was the only thing keeping me alive.

During the day I couldn't concentrate on school and the trainee match I had after school even if I beat the shit out of the Carl.

There something bugging me under the match, the girl in the classroom. The girl with the brown hair hanging down past her shoulders and the big brown eyes you could see from a mile. For the first time my wolf reacted. She was mine, she was my mate. I kicked the grey wall hard to let go of my frustration. Unbelievable. I didn't want a mate not when I was banned from my own pack. A pack now ruled by a traitor who lived somewhere else far from home.

After the incident the consequences were high and my future mate was in jeopardy. I promised myself a long time ago no else would be in jeopardy again and then she came barging into my life. I took a heavy stone from the ground and threw it as hard as I could. I heard it crash to someone's car which was a mile away from here. I was a lone-wolf now.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I could smell Mr Obry as he approached me.

"I have a mate" I said answering his silent question.

He knew I never took a break from boxing. It helped me forget my past.

Mr Obry leaned against the wall. He looked over to the parking lot with an empty look.

Mr Obry was the alpha in the biggest pack here in town which was the Aiolfi pack. Everyone respected him. But he was like a mystery to everyone however he was a great ruler.

"A mate" he mumbled.

He started for his car and I followed. It was his way of saying I could come to dinner.

We stopped in front of his house and as soon as I stepped out of the car his daughter came running to me. She stood toes and gave me a soft kiss. She soon stopped the kiss; I felt her warm breath against my cheek.

"Is something wrong babe?" She asked giving me a small smile.

Yes

I shook my head and gave her my famous smirk.

"Good because I have something planned after dinner" She whispered and licking the shell of my ear.

We walked to the dining room, passing the hall and sat at our usual seats. I've been at their dinner's multiple times which is weird because he never invited anyone to his home. I took look around the dining room, there was a big lamp hanging down from the roof and the woody, old walls. My eyes stoped to a chair which was an extra old-looking chair. I was confused.

"Jason" Mrs Obry said, interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded as an answer. I didn't feel like talking much today.

She sat on her usually spot and smiled like there was no tomorrow (note the sarcasm).

I heard some voices arguing about a curtain Emma. Wait, Emma from our school? Why would they talk about her? Then I saw Chris dragging someone to the table. It was the f*cking girl. After several seconds she made eye contact. She looked shocked seeing me on this table. So this was Mr Obry's daughter I heard about. I should have guessed when we were at school

'This could be fun' I thought to myself. Mate or not.

A/N .

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes

Comment/Vote