Guardian Angel

A/N Hey guys! OMIGOD 1,000 READS! THANKS! OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD. I WENT TO THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SEATS WERE FLOOR SEATS AND THEY WERE LIKE 30 FEET (GIVE OR TAKE A FEW) FROM THE STAGE FIRST ROW IN MY SECTION!!!!!! FIRST ED SHEERAN CAME OUT AND I CRIED SO HARD THEN THE BOYS. OMIGOD IT’S UNDESCRIBABLE. WHEN THEY INVITED ED TO COME ON STAGE DURING LITTLE THINGS AND I CRIED SO HARD THAT I FLIPPED HEAD FIRST OVER THE BARRICADE AND LIKE 3 SECURITY GUARDS HAD TO COME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the best night of my life. AND I MET MARCO (THEIR MANAGEMENT GUY! You may know him as Pablo ;) LOL) oh and I bought a Louis life-size cardboard cutout

Okay but on a more serious note. Updating will be very erratic. Some issues have come up concerning not only my schoolwork but also some habits that are debilitating to my health (no I don’t do drugs or anything illegal) so my family and I am going to be tending to that. Then one of my best friends got expelled. Then my computer crashed. Then my mom’s computer crashed. Then the Internet on my ipad disconnected.

Go figure.

Oh! and dedication goes to @Styles_Lover because she was my SPECIAL 1,000th reader!!!!!!!

Xoxo Julia

Juliette’s P.O.V

There are two kinds of butterflies.

Butterflies you get when you’re around that special someone. I call those Louis butterflies

And then butterflies you get when you’re super nervous. I call those Victoria Secret Fashion Show butterflies.

Right now, it’s the latter.

I keep telling myself that I have gone through months and months of rehearsal for this but it gets me every time.

I don’t really know for sure what it is about the show that gets me scared but I have a good idea.

It’s the one night of the year that I’m self-conscious.  I guess it’s that feeling of knowing that millions of people at home are staring at you half-naked that kind of does a number on your sanity.

I’m confident in my body don’t get me wrong. I work so hard to keep it in perfect condition but it’s just that nagging voice in the back of my mind that screams YOUR BODY ISNT ENOUGH TO PLEASE PEOPLE, JULIETTE!

But this year it isn’t that. I will tell you what it is.

Have you ever had a surprise hit you so hard in the gut that you actually feel like you might just throw up right in that moment. The surprise can either be good or bad. You barf out of excitement or out of horrid shock.

Well today I got a big surprise. And it wasn’t a good one.

I was already nervous enough but then I was told that there was a last minute new model. That’s not the worst part. As main model, it was my job to be sweet and caring to every model. I was like the guardian angel! (Get it? Angel? Victoria’s Secret). I also have to build bonds with all the new angels!

So here is management telling me that with six hours to the show, I have to take care of some new girl!

That’s not even the worst part!

Guess who the angel was? Just guess!

The one, the only-

Flashback

“No way! Jules! You’re an angel?!” omigod. No one could forget that shriek.

Cringe x1,000,000