Tears, Soreness, Carolines, and... Peasants?

A/N Sorry this took so long! I had writers block and a lot of schoolwork! Vote and comment!!!

Xoxo, Julia

I’m feeling queasy with every step I take. I can feel my insides churning.

Deep breath.

I knocked on the door and it opened instantaneously to reveal a curly mess of hair. All we needed was one second of eye contact and Harry knew the whole story straightaway.

“Protection?” I just nodded. “Of course you can stay here.”

And at that moment, I broke down into another hysterical fit of sobs but this time, in my fake boyfriend’s arms.

Outside was even colder than Louis’s room and the scenery looked like it was out of a fairytale. The grass was still green but had a spotty blanket of fallen leaves covering it. No two trees had the same color leaves, variations of red, yellow, and orange were seen and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Such a beautiful day. Why am I feeling like this?

He just stayed there, on the stairs of his house he shared with Liam stroking my back and kissing my head in silence whilst my body shook. Just like I had done with Louis when Georgia’s time of death was announced and every other time she was a topic of discussion.

The boy’s house wasn’t very big, and wasn’t considered a bachelor pad in the slightest.  That was Niall and Zayn’s home. Liam and Harry opted for a home as opposed to an apartment like the rest of us. Both boys had grown up in houses and were both, as I like to call them, “cozy, cuddling, chaps.” Oh mama’s boys.

We only went inside once the flashes and clicks became overwhelming.

“My room or Liam's? He's at Dani’s.”

I looked up, “Yours.” We both smiled at that and finally entered the house getting ready for our day of movies and Ben and Jerry’s.

We’re such girls.

“Young socialite Juliette Lucas, 17, was caught leaving her penthouse apartment, which she shares with One Direction member and best friend Louis Tomlinson and big bro Stanley Lucas, early this morning with a large tote bag looking quite sad and queasy as she had a hand on her stomach all throughout her outing!

Fifteen minutes later she arrived at boyfriend of one year, Harry Style’s home, which he shares with fellow band mate Liam Payne, and as soon as he opened the door the blonde Victoria Secret Angel broke down into hysterical tears in the 18-year-olds arms,

Is the big move happening? Is Juliette’s great body causing trouble in paradise? What’s causing her sadness and queasy-ness? Will her great body be growing anytime soon?

As always, my name is Caroline Flack, and you just received “The Scoop.”

I quickly shut off the T.V.

“Haz, I swear I’m not pregnant!” I blurted out. We lying on his couch, well he was laying on the couch, I was kinda lying on top of him with his arms wrapped around me. Hey! I'm so little so it’s not like he feels that much weight on his body anyway!

We had been watching the telly for so long and had eaten so much ice cream that we were literally molded into the couch.

By now, I had already cried so much that I don’t think I have any tears left.

“Oh babe, I know. But seriously this is where the best friend in me comes out; OMIGOD JULIETTE LUCAS! YOU FINALLY HAD SEX! I KNOW THAT IT WAS WITH LOU AND THAT YOU DON’T REMEMBER IT, BUT STILL! MY BABY IS NO LONGER A VIRGIN! YAY! So, how do you feel? More womanly?” I couldn’t help but die of laughter. Harry always knows how to make any situation better.

“Honestly, I’m just really sore. Like seriously! I was like, fucking waddling on my way here!” we both burst out laughing.

“See, this is why the guys love you! Jules, you have no filter whatsoever!” he flashed his signature smile that made millions of girls’ hearts melt but then he turned serious. “I know it’s hard because of how you feel about him, but you will have to confront this eventually. Louis loves you, Stan loves you, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Dani, hell, even Paul, all love you, Juliette. And most of all, despite any fake relationship, friendship, no matter who you sleep with, I love you.” Just when I thought I couldn’t cry anymore, I did.

“I love you too, Haz. Thanks for being the sister I never had.”

I giggled and with that snarky comment, I was all of the sudden removed from my comfortable position on Harry’s chest and found myself on the floor. Harry kissed my head and chuckled while making his way towards the stairs.

“I’m going to bed. You coming?”

I nodded eagerly and jumped on his back.

“Onward, my peasant!” he just shook his head and smiled before responding.

“Why am I carrying you? Oh right, you slept with your best friend and now you have a sore vagina… oh fine. But this is my house, you are my peasant.”

“Enough chitter-chatter about soreness and peasantry, I'm tired. Carry me Sir Harry. To Infinity and Beyond!” and with that, he carried me up the stairs on his back, plopped me on his bed, and we both fell asleep and lived happily ever after!

Right?