STRAIGHT up butterflies

A/N hiya readers!!! So basically, this has reach 400+ reads and that’s more than I could ever imagine! I started writing because I’m under a large amount of pressure and I needed a release or my creativity because a lot of my ideas aren’t really accepted, so this has been amazing. Yes, I understand that I do not update that often but that’s because I am very hard on myself when it comes to my writing. I often will have something different, and then I will have a panic attack about it not being good enough so I will delete it and start over! I also have massive amounts of work and I participate in community service quite often for personal reasons and to fulfill my service requirements that come with my high school! Phew, I’m exhausted just thinking about thinking about it. But enough about my boring stressful life and on with the story!

Oh! And this is dedicated to the most fabulous girl ever @Laurenmcalli!!!!!! Shes an amazing writer and everyone needs to read her story Reunited With Love because its ma fave! YAYAY FOR BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! Xoxo Julia

Harry P.O.V

Watching her just brings a smile to my lips. I have never seen her so happy like this.

And the fact that it’s my best friend that brings that smile to her face.

Louis and Juliette are so happy and that makes everyone else in the band happy!

They are a secret, no one knows and I don’t think anyone will anytime soon. They are both too involved with the media at the moment.

Everyone knew about Juliette’s addiction from a while back and she sees a therapist once or twice a week to sort out her issues with alcohol, drugs, and the media. I know what you’re thinking,

Why was Jules drunk at the VMA’s?

Well, Juliette came to an agreement wither therapist that she may drink or get drunk one night out of the month and that if she is at a very important event that requires champagne (like a toast or something) she may take it. No alcohol allowed in the house, no alcohol at meals, and no medication unless prescribed before calling her therapist or having one of us come over to come and make sure its necessary. It’s hard for her to deal with and for us but we know it’s all for the best and it’s all worth the effort.

She is part of the band and we will do anything we can to keep her at the best state she could possibly be in at all times.

Things got interesting after the interview with Caroline, which, was only two days ago. Girls have been coming up to Juliette more than they ever have to any of the guys or I, sharing their stories about how she helped them seek help. I have never seen her cry tears of joy until now. She’s so moved and happier.

It’s easily seen.

As for Louis, he’s like a proud papa.

Well, a proud boyfriend.

That’s right; boyfriend.

Not shortly after their make-up, make-out in the rain, they went inside with a relationship and not to mention wicked colds.

As soon as the headlines broke only just four days later, Lou brought up the idea of Jules sharing her story. She was hesitant at first but realized that she couldn’t live off of lies anymore. Even though you cant tell the truth all of the time.

I don’t really know how to explain how I feel about everything but just like the other half of my bromance, I just feel proud.

Now I’m not jealous of Louis. I’m really not lying! But i'm scared.

See everyone thinks I’m some womanizer but I'm the opposite.

Being put in the X-Factor at 16, I thought I was ready. I was anything but.