13

Normal pov
It's been a month since Alejandro and yn broke up. Alexis and Mattia have slowly taught her how to love her herself. She's been a lot more smiley, happy, and confident.

Y/n pov
Its 5 in the morning and for some reason I woke up and can't go back to sleep. I stared into the dark room I was in. I decided to open my laptop and watch Netflix on the lowest volume possible so I wouldn't wake Mattia. I got a notification on the bottom of my screen. I got an email. I opened the notification and began to read it.

Dear students,
As of tomorrow we will be getting new beds for your dorms. Yesterday we had our second accident with the bunk beds. Me and my team decided it'd be best to get you guys two seperate beds for every roommate. If you have any questions please email me.

Timofey Borisyuk

Intresting time to send an email to students. I wonder what happened. Last year a student fell off the top bunk for some unknown reason and broke their arm, I guess the same thing happened again to another student. I looked at the mirror and looked at Mattia's sleeping reflection. I watched as he cuddled his spare pillow and snored. I closed my laptop and turned on my phone. I put in my airpods and opened the tik tok app. I scrolled through the entertaining content. I looked at the top of the screen and the time read: 7:52 AM

The cafeteria starts serving breakfast at 8 so I climbed down from the bed and walked to my closet. I grabbed grey sweats and a white shirt. I didn't really want to shower so I just changed in the bathroom. I slid on socks and put my crocs on. I grabbed my keys and phone and closed the door behind me. I walked down the hall into the elevator. I walked towards the cafeteria.

I grabbed two take out containers and put breakfast foods in both of them. I grabbed two orange juice bottles and walked back to my dorm. When I opened the door, I immediately heard loud music playing from the bathroom.

I placed the food on our desk and sat at the end of the bed. I took out my phone and scrolled through my Instagram feed. I saw this picture of Delany and Alejandro. I had unfollowed the both of them but for some reason I got this picture on my feed. I stared blankly at the picture. My awkward staring was interrupted by Mattia coming out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was still wet from his shower. Droplets rolled down his sharp jawline down to his toned stomach. His defined V line was exposed and looked so hot. Some of his wet hair stuck to his wet forehead. I couldn't help but stare.

Mattia pov
When I walked out of the bathroom I saw y/n sitting at the end of my bed. We made eye contact until I broke the silence. "Oh didn't realize you'd come back so quickly haha" I rubbed my neck and walked over to her. I grabbed the clothing I had put on my bed and walked back to the bathroom. I took off the towel letting it drop to the floor. I began thinking about y/n's face when she saw me half naked. She was pretty shocked to say the least. I finished putting on my clothes and brushed my teeth. When I walked out y/n was sitting on my bed watching TV while eating her breakfast.

I grabbed the container and sat on the bed next to y/n. "Hey..about earlier I'm sorry I shouldve warned-" I cut her off. "Hey It's fine really, it's no ones fault, I really dont care" I reassured. "Did you get the email? We're getting new beds" She asked changing the topic. "Oh yea, finally gonna sleep in a single bed again" I chuckled. "Yea.. Hey do you wanna go out today? We could go roller skating or something" She asked quite excited. "Yea that sounds fun" I shrugged. We finished eating and went down to her car. "If you want we could go get ice cream first" She suggested while driving.

"Yea we can go to cold stone" I agreed. She parked the car and we went inside. The line wasn't very long, matter of fact we were next in line. "Yes can I get the way the cookie crumbles?" Y/n ordered "Yes, would you like your frosting on top or mixed?" The worker asked. "On top"

Another young lady came up to the counter and asked what I wanted. Ive only been to cold stone a couple times so I didn't really know what to get. I eyed the menu searching for something that would interest me. "Can I get..one smart brookie?" I asked. "You may" She said. We walked back to the car with our ice cream and turned on the radio. "What'd you get" Y/n asked. "One smart brookie" I answered. "They give their ice creams some interesting names" I said chewing an oreo. "Haha yea they do"

After that we drove to the roller skating rink. We walked in and payed for our skates. "Y/n uhm I'm scared" I said. "You'll be fine I promise" She reassured. We put on our skates and rolled over to the rink. I was really nervous but y/n calmed me down. "Give me your hand" She yelled over the loud music. I reached over to her hand and she rolled over to me. " I'm gonna try to teach you how to roller skate. Ok first is you have to at least try." She began. Ight I can do that. "So push your feet off to the side to get a rythim going" She yelled. I did as said but it was kinda hard. She caught back up to me and began to speak once more. "Do you know how to break?" She asked "No" I replied.

"Ok so if you're ever going to get out of the rink or stop or something just use one toe to stop, dont use both youll get hurt. Last thing, if you think you're gonna fall dont try to catch yourself with your wrists, fall on your butt cuz you won't get hurt that way. Ok ima let go of your hand" She said. I was scared but maybe I'll do good. She let go of my hand and I did as she said. I pushed my feet to the side and surprisingly I was actually getting it. I rolled past y/n and she started rolling behind me.

I started rolling backwards which was quite the challenge. "MATTIA" Y/n yelled. Seconds later she fell on top of me. Luckily I had falled on my butt like she advised me to. I was resting on my elbows and y/n was on top of my stomach. "You ok dolly? " I asked. "I think so" She replied. "Cmon I'll help you get up" I said. I slowly but surely helped her up to her feet. "What time is it?" She asked. "Uhm.." I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. "7:46 we can go back to campus if you want" I said. "Yea good idea" She responded.

We returned our skates and went to the car. We drove back to campus and parked. We were both extremely tired so as soon as we got to our dorm we showered and went to our beds. "Matti?" Y/n called. "Hm" I replied. "Do you know when  we get our beds? " She asked. "I think tomorrow" I answered. "God I can't wait. So sick and tired of these bunk beds" She said. Some minutes go by and my eyes start to flutter shut. I turn off my phone and get under the blankets. "Good night dolly" I said. "Good night matti" Y/n said.

A/n
Hey :)