18

Mattia POV
After the incident that happened at the party we got sent to the principals office because it was a school party which is stupid. He suspended me for a week and expelled Alejandro for obvious reasons. Y/n didn't get any consequences.

After that she has spent her days with me after school and hasn't been going out. Alexis and Kairi have also been coming over to
comfort her and hang out. Right now me and y/n are watching Disney movies in the dark under a big blanket in the dark with the ac on.

It was such a vibe tbh. She layed on my chest as I ran my hands through her hair.

Y/n POV
I layed on top of Mattia as we watched Disney movies. I'm really into this guy. I never really thought I would fall in love with one of my victims/targets. But I guess I did lol.

•••••••••••••••••

I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm. I unwilling got out of bed and walked to our bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

"Mattia" I whispered standing on the side of my bed. "Matti" I whispered again. He was laying on his side cuddling one of my pillows. His eyes fluttered opened as he looked in my direction.

"You're leaving already" he asked in his hot ass morning voice. "Yea. I don't want to be late but I promise I'll hang out for lunch time" I promised.

"Ok you better come" he demanded. "I will make sure to be here" I chuckled. I kissed his forehead and headed to class.

The lunch bell finally rang and the students left the classroom so fast. I headed to my car to get me and Mattia some food. Once I got back I rode the elevator to our dorm. I opened the door and seen Mattia on his computer doing homework.

"Hey bitch" I called "hey whore" he called back. " i got us food" I took the styrofoam containers out of the plastic bag.

"I got Chinese food from down the road"

"Mmm smells good"

"Sure does"

I brought both containers to his bed so we could eat. "Want me to turn some music on" I asked pulling out my phone. "Yea" he chewed on his rice. "So what have you been doing?" I asked. "Nothing, just scrolling through social media, playing video games, homework, and more importantly thinking about you:)"

I smirked at the last thing he added. "Same haha. Kinda sucks not having you in class" I sighed. "I know..but hey I'll be back in 6 days!" He remarked. "Yea you're right"

I cleaned up our stuff and cuddled with Mattia while watching tv.

A/n
HAPPY 18TH BDAY MATTIA ❤️❤️❤️❤️ filler but I think you guys are going to enjoy next chapter :)