20

This chapter is a little cringe in the beginning lol.
Mattia pov
Today is the last day of school. I'm really excited about it because I told y/n I'd take her to the movies later and that I'd also buy us tickets to go to Disney World because she's never been there. But I haven't told her I bought tickets. So that's what I'm gonna tell her tonight.

Surprisingly the day went by quickly and it was over before we knew it. Today me and y/n met Lisandra. She was very flirty though and I don't think y/n liked it. "Heyyyy" y/n said walking into our dorm. "Hey babe" I said sitting up. She had some brown bags in her hands and I was interested in finding out what was inside of them.

I got up walking over to her. She put the bags down on the table and sat down on the bed. "What'd you get" I asked going through the bags. "Look for yourself" she smirked. "Edible arrangements" read the box. Istg if she got me chocolate covered strawberries I'm going to fuck her.

I smiled as I took the box out and opened it. Like I suspected there were chocolate covered strawberries inside. "Dollyyy" I smiled eating one. "Anddd I got you your favorite sugar cookies" she exclaimed. "Thank you so much" I said sitting next to her to give her a kiss.

"I also got you something," I began. "But you have to close your eyes" I put her hand over her eyes. I walked over my dresser and got the tickets that I hid in between some of my boxers. I'm not good at hiding things.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to her. "Okay open your eyes" I spoke looking at her. She took her hand off of her eyes and glanced down at my hands. She had the biggest smile on her face at that moment. "You got us tickets to Disney World?!" She gleamed. "Yeaaa"

"Mattia omg, I love you so much omg" she said jumping on me and hugging me. She hovered over me as she covered my face in kisses. I couldn't help but laugh under her. She placed her lips on mine and we began to kiss.

I flipped us over so now I was on top of her and she was under me. Her hands roamed my body, under my shirt, my neck, my hair, everywhere.

Y/n pov
Mattia was hovering over me using his chains to dangle over my face. I pulled away from the kiss and took off my shirt and bra. He took the chance and did the same. "Fuck ma" he cooed. He placed his lips against my neck and began to leave hickeys and wet kisses all over it. Then trailing down to my boobs.

His lips wrapped around my nipple, sucking on it. My nipple were already kinda hard so mattia sucking  on them felt really good. "Mattiaa" I softly moaned. "What baby" he questioned. "Please give me more" I moaned.

He listened to my wish and he licked down my stomach towards my pussy. He hooked his finger on the panty and slipped it off, revealing my wet pussy. "You're so wet for me" he smirked. My mind was going crazy with thoughts of what I wanted the most at that moment.

I felt as his tounge licked and softly sucked my clit. It felt so nice. "Mmm just like that" I moaned. My hand went to his hair gripping it. This caused mattia to moan against my pussy, allowing me to receive more pleasure. He rubbed my hole with his fingers and then slowly slid them in.

He began to finger fuck me as he also sucked my clit. It all felt amazing. I let out countless moans in pleasure. "Fuck mattia!" I moaned once again. I felt as my orgasm came close. "Mattia..I-I'm cumming" I moaned, letting him know. He hummed against my pussy helping me come closer to my orgasm.

Soon enough I released on his tongue. He came up to  my lips and kissed me letting me taste myself. "Don't you taste so good" he asked in a low tone. "Mhm but I'd rather have you fucking me right now" I preferred. "Really" he smirked. "Mhm" I nodded my head.

I seen how hard he was through his grey sweats. "You're so hard for me" I smiled. "Yea" he said  slightly embarrassed. He took off his pants and boxers finally leaving him naked. He rubbed his dick on my clit, teasing me. "Mattia pls" I murmured. He finally entered me and began to fuck me.

His thrusts were slow and steady but I wanted him to be rougher. "Go faster" I moaned. He listened to my wish and he began to fuck me faster. "Oh fuck" he moaned into my ear. My back arched in pleasure. "Omg mattia!" I moaned loudly.

I could feel as my orgasm neared and the pleasure became almost unbearable. "M-Mattia..I'm cumming" I moaned almost not being able to talk.

"Fuck me too" he groaned. Shortly he pulled out and we both released. We looked at each other, out of breath. He rolled over next to me and I got on top of him to cuddle. The end :) No the story is not ending the chapter is lol.

A/n
Monthly update 😍😍 Ok but fr I'm deeply sorry for not being as active on this book as I am on my smut book. Ik many of you enjoy and look forward to the updates on this book so I promise that I'll try to be more consistent. I was thinking abt updating like once a week no matter the day so yea. But other than that there are still many updates to come and I have many more ideas for this book :)