19

Mattia pov
⚠️TW: mention of rape⚠️
My one week of suspension is finally over and I can finally go to class with y/n. There's recently been a few videos that have been surfing around the school of Alejandro raping y/n. He has to go to court for a hearing.

There's a 50/50 chance of him coming back to school. So if he does he'll be most hated in school. I gathered my belongings and walked up to our dorm. When I walked in, I seen y/n in bed. She looked really tired and sad.

I put down my stuff and sat down next to her. "Dolly,
What's wrong?" I asked. "The videos of Alejandro. If he comes back to school his reputation is ruined."

"Y/n don't even think about blaming yourself because those videos are being put out or the reason Alejandro did what he did to you. We both know he was jealous and something took over him and then he did those horrible actions." I said to her. "I'll always be here for you y/n, ok?" I caressed her hair.

"I know Mattia but he's gonna hate me forever." She mumbled. "He's not gonna hate you, he's gonna hate himself for what he did"

"Look why don't we...go to a nice restaurant, I'll pay, and we just have a good night together. How's that sound?" I smiled. "Nice. I'll go shower" She picked out some clean clothes and went into the bathroom.

I put on my social bash outfit and some black Gucci shoes. I sat on the bed waiting for y/n to come out. My plan is to take her to a fancy Italian restaurant and then I'll take her to go watch the sunset and stargaze.

Once she came out of the bathroom, she had on this blue silk dress with black heels.

She looked so good. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed her car keys. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm driving today" I smiled at her. "But you never drive" she said. "Well today I will be."

As we got in to the car I smelled a kinda plant smell like flowers. I looked back and spotted the roses I got for y/n. She's told me before her favorite flowers are roses because her favorite color is red and she just enjoys the way the look.

I tucked them under the drivers seat and started the car hoping she didn't see me. I looked over at her and she was putting on lipstick in-front of the sun visor mirror.

I pulled out of the parking lot and drove into the highway. We soon arrived and I parked her car. Quickly I rushed to her side of the car so I could open the door for her.

I grabbed her hand and helped her get up. "Italian restaurant huh?" She mentioned fixing her dress. "Yes only one that I've found that is actually authentic." I scoffed.

I walked a couple steps in-front of her and opened the door for her. As we walked up to the small stand right in front of the entrance a lady was fixing some menus. "Oh, table for two?" She asked noticing us.