21

Y/n pov
It's been a couple weeks into the summer break and I honestly can't wait for senior year bc that's our last year till college. I don't how I excited I am about college though. It's been some months since me and Mattia started dating also and it's been amazing.

One of the popular people from school had set up a party for the summer at his parents house and I guess basically the whole school is going so me and Mattia decided to attend it also. Kairi and Alexis should be there too so it's gonna be fun.

"Mattia should I wear this dress or this dress" I asked with a simple baby blue body con dress in one hand and a cute flowery green one in the other. "Hm well they would both look cute on you but I like the green one better" he said. "Ight" I said looking over at the green dress. "Im gonna shower" I let him know going into the bathroom. "Okay"

Mattia pov
After about 30 minutes I finally heard the shower go off and y/n then walked out of the bathroom in just her towel and her wet hair. She looked so hot. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed her underwear and the dress she was going to put on and proceeded to drop her towel infront of me and get dressed.

Once she was done she looked back at me and smirked. "What" she laughed questioning why I was looking at her like that. "I don't know you're just really hot" I laughed. "Pfffttt" she said crawling over to me. "No I think you're just a simp" she laughed hovering over me.

"Well yea you're my girlfriend of course I simp for you" I remarked. "Yea yea go shower so we aren't late" she chuckled.

While I sprayed on my cologne y/n was sitting next to me so I decided to spray some on her just to make her smell like me a little because why not. "Mattia why'd you do that" she said coughing. "Why, do you not like my cologne?" I said putting it back on my nightstand.

"I do but on you, not on me" she said with an annoyed face. "Welllll I just want people to know you're mine" I said gathering my stuff so we could head out. "Trust me I think it's pretty obvious since we never leave each other's side" I laughed. "And that's why I love you so much" he smiled. "I love you too" I smiled kissing him on the lips.

We drove past the many stores and shops and people until we finally arrived at our destination. The music was pretty loud, like loud enough where you could hear it from outside. We searched for a free parking spot and parked the car.

As we walked in the the strong smell of alcohol, drugs, and sex hit us suddenly. We walked to the kitchen because that's obviously where the snacks and drinks are.

There we were met with Kairi and Alexis. They both had red cups in there hand and were talking. "Heyyy" we said walking up to them. "Omg heyy" Alexis said as we all hugged each other. "Have either of you seen the new girl? She's supposedly like really rich" Alexis said. "We did actually-" "Yea she was really flirty with mattia, idk she gives me weird vibes" Y/n said cutting me off.

I could immediately now tell that Lisandra made her jealous. I tried not to think of it much because I know I won't see Lisandra around much anyways.

After about an hour I began to feel a bit tired and I knew y/n wouldn't want to leave yet so I decided on going upstairs to one of the bedrooms to take a nap. The hallway was kinda dark so I couldn't see where I was going that well but I just looked for the first door I saw.

As I was walking to the first door in the hallway I bumped into this shorter girl making her drop her phone and spill her drink all over herself. "Omg I'm so sorry" I apologized.

"Do you want me to help you clean it, it was my fault after all" I offered. "Oh no need to worry" she laughed. "I was about to call an Uber to go home anyways, you're fine" she reassured. "Are you sure, I feel bad" I frowned. "Oh there you are mattia! I was looking for you" y/n sighed in relief.

"Oh Mattia?" Questioned Lisandra. "Oh Lisandra, I couldn't see you all that well" I chuckled.

Y/n pov
This bitch Lisandra. She makes my blood boil by just hearing her stupid name. "Uhm hi" I greeted awkwardly. "This is your girlfriend correct?" She questioned. "Yes I am" I answered for him. "Hmm. Well nice seeing you guys again" she smiled like a complete idiot.

I know exactly what she's doing. She wants to try to take Mattia from me but it won't work. Not around me and not after what Alejandro did. I learned my lesson with him. "Well we have to go now" I fake smiled. I grabbed Mattia's hand and walked off with him.

"Y/n are you ok?" Mattia asked like some dumbass as we got in the car. "Of course I'm not" I gritted. "Ma, Lisandra means no harm, she's just a nice person" he tried to reassure me.

"Mattia for goodness sake. I already went through this with Alejandro I'm not stupid. She clearly wants you" I said driving off. "Babe first off I would never ever cheat on you. I love you to fucking death and even if she tried to do anything, I'll turn her down. I'm not some douchebag that will break your heart" he rebutted.

"Whatever" I muttered. All I wanted to do was go home and lay in bed with him and never let him go. Just because I don't want anyone to take him from me like they took Alejandro. But he was a bitch anyways so it doesn't matter.

We finally made it home and both got in the shower together so we could clean ourselves off after being around so many people. The shower was calm and quiet while music quietly played in the background. We both got out the shower helping each other dry off and then got dressed for bed. We layed in bed as Mattia cuddled me. His hand played with my hair as we watched tv.

"Dolly you know I love you a lot right?" He told me. "Mhm you tell me everyday and I love you too but sometimes you're annoying" I chuckled. "I know but I promise I'll never leave you for someone else" he promised. "I hope so" I laughed quietly. "Shut up you know I love you more than anything" he said playfully slapping the side of my face.

A/n
Look at me being more active on this story 🤪🤪