Ch.9 Get Together( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Play the song when you think is necessary!

3rd person POV:
You had calmed down, and everyone had started to look for B06-32.

Of course you knew what to do, and how to get there, but they need Sonjus and Mujikas help, with the training..

Time: 6:26 PM

Y/n was climbing a tree as a branch fell and cut her nose.

She jumped down, hold her nose, "shit.. shit.. shit-" Cathy notices her and runs over, "you alright Y/n? Your nose! What happened?!" Cathy asked getting a first aid kit, and patched it up.

"My clumsy ass got his in the face with a branch-" Y/n replied, Cathy sighed.

As time went on, the 27 escapees, stopped, 5 lanterns were lit.

"Dim the lights.." Ray said, everyone obeyed.

Tons of fireflies flew past us all, "EVERYONE RUN!" Emma yelled, everyone started running as a man-eater popped out of nowhere and started running after the 27.

Ray grabbed onto Y/ns hand knowing that she still runs slower than the original trio.

Stay alive! Keep the promise! Just a few more years till you can go home! You said you wanted to be here, and you knew this was going to happen! Stay alive! Wait 3 more years! Y/n said to herself.

Jemima tripped, and Emma immediately picked her up, and continued running.

Everyone got away safely, except for Ray and Y/n, there are safe for a few minutes though.

"I'll lead it in the trap right here, alone. You three go, catch up with Gildas group!" The three nodded, but instead of Y/n going to Gildas group or Dons group, she climbs a tree.

She watches as a demon kills the wild one.

"Are you alone? Where are the others?" A demon with a sword says calling out to Ray.

"Your too late." Ray says coming out of his hiding spot. "Everyone is already dead." He finished, then pulled down his scarf, and well as the collor of his shirt to reveal the number on his neck.

"I knew it.. 81194, a highest grade." The dog-like demons circled him, so that's when you needed to act.

"Ayo! What kind of dog is that?!" She yelled showing them her number.

"Plant 2 kid as well?! 53194.. Another high grade.. Capture them!" The demon with a sword demanded.

You and Ray ran seperate ways, three following the female, and two following the male.

"IS IT WORTH IT?! IS IT WORTH IT?!" You yelled questioning yourself..

The five demon surrounded the two in the same circle, it looked like Ray was gonna faint so Y/n grabbed him, and Ray was using her for support.

"Sonju.. Hurry please.." Y/n muttered, only Ray heard her..

"You've put up a good fight.. Give up." The lead demon said.

"I can't!" Ray yelled "I mean I would but.." You said "I promised I wouldn't!" The two said at the same time.

That's when Ray fainted, "Ray....." Y/n pulled the boy closer, "Sonju please.." Y/n muttered again, just then a hand scooped up you and Ray.

Sonju.. Thank you..

Sonju brought you and the sleeping Arsonist emo wannabe boy, to the caves.