Ch.11 Training, again..-

3rd Person POV:
Y/n, was helping Anna, Gilda, and some of the younger ones, learn how to plant seeds.

They did a good job with it, for there first time, working in a garden.

I wonder... Are we going to meet Yuugo? Or is this going to be the same as season 2? Y/n thought to herself.

"Hey, Y/n, Sonju is taking kids to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow, you should go!" Mujika requested, Y/n nodded and ran over

Y/n watches as Don misses the target trunk, "could I try?" Y/n asked, Don, and Sonju nodded.

Don handed Y/n and bow and arrow, "alright so you need to be careful," Sonju started.

Y/n got the arrow in position, "put the arrow ba-" Y/n let go, and the arrow Landed right in the middle of the target.

Gasps could be heard, no one has ever seen Y/n use a bow and arrow..

A day has went by, and Sonju made the three best people that were good the bow and arrow, Y/n, Ray, Emma.

"Get ready... Set... Go..!" Sonju said,

Y/ns arrow landed right in the middle, Rays landed close to the middle, as for Emma, she also got it in the middle.

"Question, my idiot, how did you learn to use a bow before us?" Ray asked to his queen.

Your eyes opened wide, not ready to let your boyfriend know your secret. "I don't know, I was just confident in myself?" Ray nodded, and pulled her to a different part of the cave, where no one else was.

He sat Y/n on the ground, and sat down as well. "You are my idiot.." Ray muttered, Y/n smiled, and kissed him, catching him off guard.

He kissed back, and then he pulled her on his lap, and cuddled the girl,

I'm sorry Ray... I love you, I do! But I want to go home.. Please hurry Norman, I won't be able to take the pain any longer..

The couple started walking back, and sat once they got there food.

Y/n wasn't a fan of food, but if she knows anything about these Grace Field kids, is that they'd force her to eat.

"gracias por la comida.." Y/n said, her flower crown started falling.. Literally and mentally..

"I'm going to go and scope out the area." Sonju said, getting on his demon horse.

"Wait! Sonju, can you take me?" Y/n asked, "and me too?" Emma joined in, Sonju nodded at the two girls.

"Alright just don't wander too far away from me or him." The red head demon said motioning to the demon horse.

"Alright, now what did you two need, I don't think you wanted a change of scenery, er well at least you Emma, Y/n is a different story." Sonju started.

"Oi..! Not nice, we want you to teach us.." Y/n pouted.

"Yeah, we want you to teach us, how to kill a living thing.." Emma finished.

Said orange haired girl, shot a birb (iykyk) Sonju handed her an unbloomed, vampire plant, and Emma was hesitate to stab it through the heart.

Emma finally maneged to do it, the two turned to Y/n, and seen she had two birbs down.

Sonju, handed her two of the Vampire plants, the h/c-ette wasn't hesitate to and immediately stabbed them both in the heart. Shocking Emma,

How.. how does she not feel bad?! Emma asked herself.

"I'm sorry you two no three birbs for what we did... But we had to," Y/n said picking up the two birbs, as Emma picked up the third.

"You said birbs.." Emma pointed out, but the other girl shrugged.

They got back to the caves, and the two girls weren't themselves..

Emma soon went back to her normal self, Y/n hadn't.

Y/n had never killed anything.. Only in video games.. She felt bad, but she has to keep on pretending things were okay.

The h/c-ette girl walked deeper in the cave, humming green gang.

The h/c-ette girl pulled out her notebook, and started writing.

Date: January 21st 2046
Age: 11
Leaving at: 15 or under
Is it fun?: Yes
Do you miss home?: Also yes
If you hadn't made that promise would you've jumped off the cliff?: Yes..
So did Norman save you for a little longer?: Yes again.
Notes:
I haven't caught up in the boys videos.. I honestly don't think I can..
I miss home, and my family..
Not breaking one promise would be fun..!

A certain ravenette walked by, and sat next to her.

"Hey idiot.." The boy said, "hm..?" Y/n hummed.

"Can you sing?" The same boy asked, and in return he got a nod.

"Sing for me..?" He asked, earning a sigh from the girl, then a smile appeared on her face.

(If you read my other books, or know me, then you know this song!)

The girl starts preparing her voice, for one of the stupidest songs that she loves, and the her boyfriend might find weird.

"We're the green gang, it's a meme thang, got the block shut down like pyongyang" Rays eyes goes wide, as he starts choking on his spit.

"We strapped, purple getting claped, green like the cash that we keep stacked. My boy Eddie is a killer, a straight up thriller, he green and he mean like a drunk caterpillar." Ray starts laughing, hearing the song that this girl is singing.

"So back down. This is green town, doin green stuff, reppin that green crown. Shaking what we taking, and breakin em we're the green sayin, no nos on the screen, take the streets, while they scream, 'wait what's that? Is purple gang rapping, nah fam it's the sound of purple cheeks clapping'" Ray couldn't stop laughing, his laugh bringing a smile to Y/ns face, she adores his laugh, so it sucked when she only heard it once in the anime.

"Brap brap, what's that? It's the boys pulling up and Juicys got a gatt, oh no Eddies got the snow, Josh and Mully driving en route to the studio. Knock knock, it's green on your block, banging on your door, and jiggling your lock, now we inside, you eyes wide, F in the chat, purple ain't qualified."
Y/n starts getting ready to rap the next part.

"We gonna be killing it, purple you gonna be feeling it. Slipping away but you gotta be brave, in a minute you gonna be squealing it." Y/n stops for a minute to get some air, she turns to Ray and seen how his eyes are wide, and is mouth is open,

"Since when can you rap-" Y/n put her hand to his mouth, and continued singing.

"I'm sealing it. Rapping is my way of dealing it, the way we busting on the mic is like we breaking ceilings and we stealing it, but let me take it down a level, I'm getting rid of purple but I swear I'm not the devil. Alright I'm done, there's more but I can barely remember it.." Y/n finished,