He has a friend to walk him home

The smile faded on asahi's face. He could not even flash a soulless fake smile now because it hurt him.

It hurt him to see the one he love being happy with someone else and more than that the feeling of guilt was eating him alive. He felt hopeless and pathetic.

"Hyung it's okay." Doyoung said slightly pulling asahi into a hug.

Asahi just sat there feeling tears forming in his eyes. He was trying his best to not let them fall.

"Hyung you can cry all you want. That will make you feel alot better." Doyoung again commented.

He could hear faint sobs and feel his shoulders getting slightly wet. He felt sad seeing his brother broken. He felt sad knowing how much his brother had suffered from his unrequited love. He just stayed silent letting asahi pour all his tears out. The tears that never got a shoulders to wet. But asahi atleast had his brother and was very thankful.

"Thank you doyounga" asahi said breaking the hug after drying his eyes which were now all red and swelled up.

"Don't worry hyung I'll help you get over that jaehyuk. For now sleep well okay" doyoung said before getting out of asahi's room.

It was a long night for asahi. He could barely get any sleep. In the morning asahi woke up and got ready although he did not want to go to school but staying in home would only make doyoung worried about him.

"Hyung i made fried rice by myself. It smells so good and I can already tell that it tastes good" Doyoung excitedly said as soon as he saw asahi get out of his room.

"Doyounga I'll skip breakfast for today I'm not hungry" asahi replied sitting on the couch.

"You skipped yesterday's dinner too. Are you now going to starve yourself?" doyoung fired back.

"No i just don't feel like ea-"

"Here. Just eat this much" doyoung interrupted asahi and handed him a plate with fried rice.

Asahi took the plate and started eating although he did not wanted to. Both finished their meal and headed towards their school.

"Anyong doyounga" a boy greeted doyoung near the school gate.

"Anyong hyung" doyoung said flashing a big smile.

"Hyung this is my brother asahi. This is my senior yedam." He introduced asahi and yedam.

"Oh! Anyong asahi" yedam sweetly said.

"Ah anyong" asahi replied.

When the two were greeting each other a thought popped up in doyoung's head.
What if they..!?

"Yesss" doyoung spoke his mind a little too loud gaining the attention of two.

"No it's... that I.. Oh yes I have to meet my classmates for a group work you both can go to your classes together it's on the same way. I'm going,bye." Doyoung ran leaving the two .

"I must get them together." Doyoung thought to himself.

Asahi and yedam were now alone and headed towards their classes talking some random things.

"This is my class i need to go I'll see you later" asahi stated and headed towards his seat.

"Let's meet later then" yedam said watching asahi leave.

Asahi's pov

I walk into the class clearly knowing that it is going to be a hard day for me. I know I have to witness jaehyuk and hyena being all lovey dovey and stuff but all I can do is to pretend to be okay.

I took my seat and looked around. Everyone were there except for him. I thought he would be with hyena but hyena was still in the class. This actually made me relieved.

"Sahiya~" I heard my name and the owner's voice made me smile.

"You look great today with this jacket on" jaehyuk commented.

Then I looked at my jacket to realize that the jacket was a gift from jaehyuk I got on my last birthday.

"Yeah obviously I look great with this jacket" I scoffed

Third person pov

"Jaehyukie hellooo" hyena

"Ah hi hyena." Jaehyuk replied with a smile.

"I was actually wondering if we could go to watch a movie this evening" hyena said.

"Why won't I go, I mean sure."jaehyuk replied shyly scratching back of his head.

This conversation was making asahi uncomfortable. He just wanted to run away from there but just sat there unable to do anything. Soon the teacher entered the class and they went to their own places. Atleast asahi was happy now that he does not have to witness jaehyuk flirting with anyone other than him.

The whole day somehow passed by and right now all asahi wanted was to lay on his bed. He knew that jaehyuk had plans with hyena so without any words he walked out of the class. But jaehyuk was fast enough to chase him out.

"Sahiya, today I don't think I can go ho-"

"Oh asahi. We actually meet again. Let's go home together." Yedam spoke unintentionally interrupting jaehyuk.

"No, it's fine I can go alone yedam."
Asahi stated assuring yedam.

"Actually I live like three blocks from your home so it's fine to walk together right." Yedam insisted.

"Oh really I had no idea about that. If so then yeah we can go together."

"And I know you have plans so yeah have fun jaehyuka" asahi assured jaehyuk.

"Oh, okay" jaehyuk smiled.

Then asahi and yedam walked away and jaehyuk entered the class.

"Hyena let's go for the movie."

"But you said we'd go on saturday"

"Asahi has a friend to walk him home.... So I guess I can make it to the movie."