It was bound to happen anyways

Asahi walked away. Away after seeing the hurtful sight which broke his heart into pieces.

He silently walked to his class and sat in his seat looking outside the window. He felt uneasy and emotionless.

"Asahi" he heard someone call his name and knew who exactly the person was. The person who he wanted to avoid the most. He looked at the person to get the sight of a happy puppy like face. His 'best friend' jaehyuk.

"I have something to tell you" jaehyuk added with excitement taking over him.

"Ah okay " asahi replied with a soulless smile as he knew what exactly jaehyuk was going to say.

"I'm finally-" jaehyuk was interrupted by his teacher.

"I'll tell you later" jaehyuk whispered before being seated in his chair.

Asahi just nodded.

Jaehyuk handed a little note in middle of the class.
(It's the last period now so pack your bag we're leaving as soon as class ends>.<)

As soon as the class ended jaehyuk grabbed his bag and asahi's hand with another hand. Asahi also quickly grabbed his bag. Jaehyuk pulled asahi to the bench chair of their school ground.

"I'm finally dating hyena" jaehyuk said with the brightest smile on his face.

Asahi could see jaehyuk's eyes literally sparkling. Asahi formed a smile in his face.

"Really!? Waah you must be the happiest right now" asahi said making jaehyuk blush.

Asahi felt his heart ache. The smile that always made asahi happy now was very painful.

"And why are you here? Shouldn't you be with her it's your first day today." Asahi managed to speak.

"Actually I am going to watch a movie with her. I just wanted to tell you before leaving." Jaehyuk said trying not to blush.

Jaehyuk then gave asahi a quick hug.

"I'll text you later sahiya" jaehyuk screamed from a little far and asahi waved him bidding a bye.

Asahi just stood there watching jaehyuk get away from his sight. He sighed.

Asahi went home and locked himself in his room he just wanted to be alone. He just laid in his bed staring the ceiling. His mind flashing all the memories of him with jaehyuk. He just laid there until he heard a knock on his door.

"Hyung, it's time for dinner" doyoung spoke from outside.

"Doyounga I'm not hungry. I'll skip dinner today." Asahi said still staying in the same position.

"Okay then" asahi heard doyoung leave.

It was all silent again and asahi was again lost in his thoughts. He was feeling pathetic right now because of how he couldn't be a good friend to jaehyuk as he was not happy finally when jaehyuk was dating the girl he loved.

"Hyung open the door" asahi again heard doyoung but this time doyoung said it in a commanding tone.

Asahi did not have the energy to argue with anyone right now so he opened the door. Doyoung was standing with a bottle of coke and a large bag of chips.

"I know you won't say no to these" doyoung said showing his bunny smile.

Doyoung then entered the room and sat in asahi's bed with coke and chips. Asahi did not like anyone entering his room like that but doyoung would only come to his room once in a while so he let him be.

Asahi closed the door behind and sat in the bed beside doyoung.

"Something is wrong right?" Doyoung said opening the bag of chips.

"What would be wrong? No everything is fine" asahi stated reaching out for the chips.

"You may be expressionless for others but I know you well hyung. You are obviously not okay right now." Doyoung said in a worried tone.

Asahi just smiled muching the chips on doyoung's comment.

"Don't tell me it's about that jaehyuk again?" Doyoung added.

"It's actually-" asahi paused staring the wall.

Doyoung just looked at him with concern and waited for him to finish his statement.

"He started dating hyena today" asahi completed his statement with a soulless smile.

"Hyung I'm sorry for that." Doyoung said feeling guilty for bringing the topic.

"Why would you be sorry. It was bound to happen anyways"