Why did you ignore me?

'What!?'

'I mean I know yedam hyung is a great person but as someone who is trying to find a boyfriend what do you think of him?' Doyoung asked elaboratically making asahi laugh in disbelief.

"So where are you getting this idea that I'm looking for a boyfriend when I'm definitely not?"

"You should hyung. Getting a nice guy is better than being sad for that asshole "

"Language doyoung" asahi said in a strict tone.

"Whatever I've messaged you yedam hyung's number, message him if you want" Doyoung said getting off the couch.

"I suggest you to want" doyoung added and he walked to his room with a grin.

Asahi watched as doyoung walked to his room and checked his phone to see that doyoung actually sent him the number, only to notice his phone was dead.
'Not again' asahi thought to himself as he looked at his phone.

The next day unintentionally yedam actually came across the two brothers. So they walked to school together.

"I actually have to buy some stationary so I'll part ways from you guys from here have fun walking to school together. Doyoung randomly spoke as he walked away winking at asahi.

Yedam waved as doyoung walked away doing the same.

"Yedam, I need to tell you something.". Asahi broke the silence.

"What is it?"

"I don't know if it's good to tell you but I also want you to know "

Yedam just nodded as a sign for asahi to go on.

"Doyoung is trying to get us together"

"What? Why? I mean suddenly"

"It's because of me, I mean not because I like you that way though don't get me wrong but it's kinda long story."

"I'm all ears , we still have sometime till we reach school so if you want than you can tell me "

At first asahi did not want to tell his miserable story to anyone but he did it anyways.

"It's kinda ...."

"Sad" asahi finished yedam sentence with a subtle smile.

"I'm sorry "

"You don't need to be sorry it's fine I'll eventually get over it "

Yedam nodded as he patted asahi's shoulders.

"I'll get in now go to your class too let's talk later"

"Okay then bye" yedam waved as he walked away.

"Yedam"

"Huh" he turned around.

"Don't tell anyone about it"

"Not even if I'm at a gunpoint" yedam dramatically said making asahi chuckle.

Asahi walked inside the classroom's door with a smile, and his eyes directly landed on jaehyuk's eyes.

Jaehyuk was looking at him but, the look was not the same ones he got before, it was....'different' ,yeah that's what asahi felt but brushed it off and waved at the later.

Jaehyuk smiled back? Asahi isn't sure cause rather than a smile it was a lip stretch if that makes sense.

But they couldn't really start a conversation as the teacher entered the classroom along with asahi.

Finally it was break and the students started to scatter. Jaehyuk too walked out as hyena followed him. Asahi watched the sight with a sigh.

He felt sad as jaehyuk did not even glance at him let alone talk before leaving the class. It was indeed unusual but now that he had a girlfriend asahi couldn't really say anything.

Asahi remained in the classroom that was now empty staring out of the window.

"Aren't you going to have lunch?" Asahi broke his eye contact with the cloud.

"I'm not really hungry, did you eat?" Asahi questioned jaehyuk.

"Same"
Asahi chuckled at jaehyuk's answer.

They both are now silently staring out the window.

"Why did you ignore me?"

"Huh!?, What do you mean?"

"Yesterday"

" I don't remember what you're taking about jaehyuka"

"I messaged you, quite a few times you did not even bother to look at them" jaehyuk spoke fidgeting his fingers looking like a kicked puppy.

"Oh that" asahi laughed as he continued,

"It died again, I have to get it repaired, see" asahi took out his phone to show jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk felt oddly relieved.

"Soo, where is hyena?" Asahi asked as he remembered her walking out the classroom with him.

"Oh, she's with her friends, I couldn't find you in the canteen so came here to check."

"Don't worry I'm fine, you can go back to her" Asahi spoke looking back at the clouds.

"Actually, I kinda missed hanging out with you. Can we go to arcade this evening?" Jaehyuk asked with his eyes filled with anticipation.

"I don't think he can make it, he's going out with yedamie hyung later." A voice came from the door.

"Doyounga, why are you here?" Asahi asked.

Doyoung along with haruto walked inside towards where the two boys were now sitting.

"Yedam hyung said he wanted to buy some camera lens and I said you would go with him cause I'm actually going to the gaming cafe with ruto."

"Oh so you're actually going doyoungsii" haruto muttered in a sarcastic tone.

"Shut up ruto, we're in middle of something serious." Doyoung muttered back.

Jaehyuk looked with a questioning expression at asahi waiting for asahi to speak.

"Yeah sure, tell him to meet me at the school gate after classes." Asahi spoke after some thought and looked at jaehyuk.

"Jaehyuk, I'm sorry but I also need to get my phone repaired so I'll just go with yedam today we can go to the arcade some other day."

Jaehyuk nodded again with a strange expression that asahi couldn't read through.

"Have fun" jaehyuk said before walking out the classroom.

Asahi watched as jaehyuk walked away, again.

Ps: Guess who's backkk!!! I'm soo sorry for yet another late update. I know I deserve a proper smack (that bij from the fansign deserves it more). But please forgive me and enjoy this chapter♡