You like doyoung

The walk back home held asahi and yedam together with some random normal conversation. When they were about to reach asahi's home rain started to pour down heavily, but luckily they could get to asahi's home before it got heavier.

"Asahi can you spare me an umbrella. I don't think I can't reach home without it." Yedam said getting the droplets of water off his hair and jacket.

"You can just wait here until the rain stops. I don't think just an umbrella can save you from the rain outside." Asahi replied peeking outside.

"No, it's okay. I'll reach home in less than a minute so it'll be fine. I can-" yedam could not complete his sentence as the door in front of them dashed opened revealing doyoung.

Doyoung was all wet as water was dripping off his body. It was almost as if he was dipped in a pool.

"Oh my gosh doyoung why are you coming home like this. You could have waited for the rain to stop before rushing home." Asahi started scolding doyoung before he went inside to bring a towel for him.

Doyoung just gave a guilty smile and nodded.

"Hyung, you came with asahi hyung?" Doyoung questioned yedam.

"Umm, the rain suddenly started pouring. I actually asked him for an umbrella but he insisted me to wait here." Yedam replied.

"Yeah you better wait here or else you'll end up like me" doyoung said in a sarcastic tone.

Yedam chuckled then moved towards doyoung.

"Aigoo, first take off your bag and jacket" yedam said taking the bag off doyoung's shoulder. Before doyoung could speak any further his face was covered by a towel coming with quite a speed.

"Take this, dry yourself a little and change" asahi said.

"Ahhh hyung, you could have given that to me properly" doyoung replied whining making both yedam and asahi chuckle.

"Yedam, you too go change. I don't think the rain is going to stop any soon. I'll get the lunch ready" Asahi spoke through the kitchen.

Yedam tried to object but couldn't win against the two stubborn brothers so he got changed as well, in doyoung's clothes and that made him blush. Yedam had a faint smile as he held the t-shirt and a simmering pink blush.

Asahi handed yedam a glass of water as he observed the other and he exactly knew.

"You like doyoung" asahi said with a straight face pointing straight at yedam. Yedam chokes on the water he was drinking with the sudden accurate enough accusation of asahi.

Doyoung himself walks out of his room towards yedam.

"Hyung, you okay?" Doyoung asked worriedly.

"Umm" yedam awkwardly smiled.

"Then that's great" doyoung said as he ruffles yedams hair.

"Doyounga, since it's raining why don't you cook some ramen for all of us." Asahi spoke and doyoung smiled with a nod and walked to kitchen.

Yedam felt more awkward now that he was alone with asahi.

"So.."asahi started speaking.

"I'm not wrong right?" He again continued and all yedam wanted was for the ground to crack open and take him in cause not had he ever thought that he would be talking about his crush on doyoung with doyoung's brother.

"Yes hyung. But can you please keep it a secret, I don't have guts to confess him anytime soon." Yedam replied but he was in a verge of mental breakdown cause he had no idea of how asahi was going to react.

"I'm glad." Asahi softly patted yedam's head.

"I'm glad you like doyoung, I know he is quite of a mischievous kid but he isn't a bad person. And for you, I've heard about you in school and also from doyoung so I don't think you're a bad guy yourself."

"Thank you asahi." Yedam replied as he was more than happy that asahi actually did not object on his feelings for doyoung.

"Since when though?"

"I don't know. Hmmm maybe when I first moved in here and he asked for my name." Yedam chuckled.

"So you're telling me it was love at first sight?"

Yedam nodded and asahi laughed.

"What are you guys talking about? You better not be making fun of me"
Doyoung said as he walked in with a pot of ramen.

"We were just talking about our subject matters nothing much, let's dig in" asahi said as he gestured others to eat too.

The rain stopped and their ramen was finished too so yedam stood up to walk to his house.

"Should I walk you home?"

"No, it's fine doyounga. I'll return your clothes later."

"Yeah sure, bye hyung"

"Bye, doyounya."

Yedam walked away and doyoung rushed to the kitchen to his brother.

"Asahi hyung, what do you think of yedam hyung?"

"WHAT?"

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the delay on the update of this book. I was actually caught up in lots of things irl but I'll try my best to update often. I hope you enjoy!!!

Ps. Guyssss please tell me I'm not the only one going crazy over the comeback 🥴.
Btw who's voice do you think it is on the "I Want You~" I think it's hyunsuk 👀.