Tutoring?

I wake up on Thursday after what had to be the most confusing night I have ever experienced.  If you asked me how I ended up at Drew's place last night I really couldn't tell you.

I wanted to clear the air about the kiss on Tuesday, but we ended up kissing again.  Not once, but twice and I have to see him tonight to get him prepared for the test on Monday.

God why can't I control myself around him? I know his reputation all too well and yet he said he wants to get to know me better.  "It's only to get into your pants," I keep telling myself, but the thing is part of me really doesn't care. 

Seeing him last night in just his sweat pants and no shirt my body just wanted him to take me to his room and do whatever he wanted at that moment.  I get up and start to get ready for my classes.  Thankfully I only have two today and then I can come back and sleep.

I throw on some clothes and head out to make some breakfast.  Putting on the kettle for some tea I hear my brother's door open. 

"Did you want some coffee this morning Sam?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Hey Em," I hear from behind me.  I turn around and see Lisa smiling.

"Shit Lisa, when did you get here?" I ask.

"Well I um..." she says and looks down at her feet.

I take another look at her and realize she is in one of my brothers shirts and nothing else.

"Oh" I say trying to hide my smile a bit. "So yeah did you want some coffee and some breakfast?" I ask.

"Sure, are you okay that I um stayed the night?" she asks.

"It will take some getting used, but as long as you guys are clear on whatever this is, then I am happy for both of you," I say giving her a reassuring hug.

"Oh thanks. I really like your brother and it seems like he likes me. We went out again and when you weren't home when we got back, one thing lead to another and..." she starts to say.

"Alright that is where I stop you. I am happy for you guys, but I don't need the details," I say laughing as I whip up some breakfast.

"So where did you go last night anyways? It was pretty late when we got back," she asks looking at me.

"Umm I went to see Drew," I say.

"Why, I thought you weren't meeting up with him till today?" she asks looking at me like she knows I am not telling her something.

I look to see if my brother is coming and he is no where to be found.

"He's in the shower," Lisa says.

"You can't tell him okay," I beg her.

"Tell him what?" she asks.

"Drew kind of kissed me on Tuesday night right after we were done studying," I say and my cheeks go red.

"Define kind of," she says smiling.

"Okay he kissed me and I kissed him back. I really liked it," I say smiling.

"Oh my god this is huge and never mind that you didn't tell me this after it happened. So what did he say when you went over? I am assuming you went to talk about it?" she says sitting down at the counter.

"Yea I did and I was so confused about why he did it and he seemed just as confused as to why he did it, but them he kissed me again last night. Twice and wholly shit it was good," I say smiling.

She just sits there with this shocked look on her face. "You do remember his reputation right?" she asks me.

"I do, but he seemed different and said he wanted to get to know everything about me. I know what you are going to say and believe me I know it's probably a line, but a part of my kind of hopes it's true," I say sitting across from her.