Chapter 11

Guess what? WE HIT 3K READS! WHOOOOOOOOOO! Holy shit you guys are great! You make me so f*cking happy with reading this! Can't thank you enough! Was so freaking surprised! I LOVE YOU xx

“The number you are calling has been changed…”

“The number you are…”

“HOLY SHIT, STYLES!” Zayn screamed, grabbed Harry’s mobile and switched it off.

“Whoever you are trying to call, he or she changed the number. So stop it. Please!” He pleaded and took Harry’s hands in his own.

Harry sat on the couch, legs crisscrossed, gaze going nowhere.

It was now three weeks ago since Louis left again. Harry first thought he left, that he could have his talk with Des. He hoped they’d meet again at school. But Louis didn’t show up. He tried to call him. Every day. But Louis changed his number. Then he went over to Louis flat. Sitting in front of the door for hours, knocking till his knuckles were bloody. He did this for more than a week until a neighbor came over and told him Louis moved out. So Harry decided to wait after class for Louis. But he found out Louis changed his classes. The curly haired boy never saw him in the cafeteria or in the hallway. It was like the other boy never existed at all.

Harry lost his dimple showing smile, his eyes stopped shining bright and his skin went pale. He stopped talking to anyone. Just sitting on his spot on the couch and calling Louis over and over again. He didn’t tell one of his friend why he acted like that. That Louis caused this problem.

Zayn knew that exactly the same happened two and a half years ago. Harry told him what happened. But never; who left him the last time. So Zayn didn’t know who left Harry this time. The boy he once could read like an open book was not the same anymore. Zayn didn’t know Harry anymore.

The raven haired boy has watched Harry long enough braking. Now he couldn’t stand it anymore. He had to do something.

“Haz, talk to me. Please!” He begged.

“I want my best friend back. I know he’s in there anywhere. What happened to you, Haz?” Harry didn’t answer. Just tears started rushing down his cheeks and Zayn pulled the boy into a heartwarming hug.

“He left.” Harry sobbed, barely hearable.

Zayn pulled back. “What? Haz, what did you say?” His eyes went wide. Harry talked. He started talking.

“He left, Z.” The younger boy hiccupped and buried his face in the crook of Zayn’s neck, crying his eyes out like he never did before.

“You want to talk about it?” Zayn whispered; drawing small circles on Harry’s back. The boy shook his head. “Should I distract you a little?” Harry nodded.