The party

I woke up to the noise of Fili trying to make breakfast. The smell of burnt egg filled the air and I smiled with love. I put my clothes on and headed downstairs where he was standing trying to fry that egg. I hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You know you don't need to do this" I said with a smirk on my face.

"But I want to show my appreciation!" he reponded with those irresitible puppy eyes.I gave him a quick kiss before he relized the other egg was burning.

"God dammit!" he yelled out as the door opened and Kili stepped in to interrupt.

"Oh hello" he said as I gave him a hug, I had not seen Kili in over 6 months.

"Hello brother" Fili said with a smile on his face and he left the eggs unattended, again.I went and turned off the stoveburner and gave Fili a quick look. Kili started to giggle. Fili punched him playfully in the arm.

"Well I thought we three would do someting before the big feast tonight" Kili said with exitment in his voice.

"What feast?" my lover and I said in harmony and smiled at eachother for doing it.

"Oh yeah right, forgot to tell you brother but, I invited some of our old friends here for a party tonight"

"You did what?" Fili said and I could hear him start to get angry with him. '

I grabbed his hand and braided my fingers in to his as I kindly asked his brother who and how many was coming.

He responded with a quite muddy anwser;

"Some old dwarfs and some others, no one unpolite though, don't worry"

Kili took both of our hands and led us out. Outside the door there was three ponies. One for rme, one for Fili and one for Kili.

Mine was withe with lightbrown maine. She was beautiful. Fili gave me a kiss on the cheek, led me to my horse and helped me up.

"Need a hand my fair lady?"

"Yes please love" I anwserd and all three of us burst in to laughter.

I ride off with my pony to play with the brothers and they quickly follow. We were out a long time and had so much fun that we didn't realize it was dark.

It was a fun time - untill my horse was shot in the neck with an orcs poisonous arrow. The arrow came close to my leg and peirced my pants and screched my leg enogh to make me go dizzy.

Fili saw me fall and quickly rode to me and demanded me to get up on his horse. He knew I was terrified of orcs. I held a steady grip around his waist as he rode back to the village. My head got heavy and I soon passed out on Fili's back.