The journey

Sabina's POV

Gandalf the Grey had asked me  a few months ago to help him go on a journey. It would include all the dwarfs, Master Baggins and Fili. 

I didn't know if I was ready for that. 

Someday I knew I had to talk to him. So why not today?

I thanked master Baggings as we walked out his door. There was Gandalf waiting for us. 

"Oh hello, Young Sabina" Gandalf said

"Hello to you wizard." I responded with a cheeky smile.

Bilbo and Gandalf greeted and then we got our horses. 

We all rode to Fili's house. Bilbo and Gandalf knocked at the door and I sayed in the background.

When all the dwarfs were gatherd we began to ride to our destination. 

I rode with Balin as the Durin brothers rode further infront. 

"Have you talked to him yet, my fair lady?" Balin asked.

"Not yet" I said as I sighed. 

"Maybe you should try, talking solves alot of problems, you know" Balin said in his wise voise. 

I took a deep breath and thanked Balin for his wisdom," I do love him, and I can't just watch him slip out of my fingers" I anwserd as I told my horse Stormrider to run to him.

"Hey there." I said to the saddest Fili I've ever seen.

"Oh me?" He asked.

"Yes you. I'm sorry I was so hard on you before" I apologized.

"And I'm sorry I did that from the begining, she kissed me and for the record, she was a bad kisser" Fili said hoping for forgiveness. 

Our horses stopped and everyone else was teasing us for it. The others rode with Thorin and ended up a bit infront of us. 

We both dismounted the horses and went in for a huge hug. His muscules hugged me tight and I realized how much I had missed it.

"I'm so sorry Sabina, you don't deserve someone like me" He said

"Im sorry too" I responded and we both leaned in for a passionate kiss. The kiss was long but I didn't want it to end for a second.

Fili's POV 

We ere finally back together. Me and Sabina. The love of my life. The one true love of my life. The woman who was going to be my wife. 

After we kissed and hugged. I got down on one knee an took out the ring my other had when she got married. It was golden and shimmering. I looked up on Sabina, and told her;

"I love you Sabina. Would you do me the honors and be my queen under the mountain?" I asked

"The honor would be on my side, king Fili" she anwers back and we kiss one more time. I can feel her smiling when my lips touch hers. I missed her so much. I couldn't  live without her.