The fall of a great man

Fili's POV

In the kingdom, my uncle was going nuts.

I didn't know how to reason with such a dwarf.

I needed to find my beloved Sabina.

I grabbed my coat and a bag filled with things like food, wine and some extra knives.

I faced one problem. I needed to tell my king that I was going away, especially with the heir to the throne weighing on my shoulders.

I knew he wasn't going to let me leave. But it was worth a try - everything was worth a try if it was for Sabina.

I asked Thorin and as expected I received a no.

He got angry with me for even thinking about such.

Later that evening I told my brother Kili to go find my future wife.

*Time warp*

As I stood waiting by the part of my future kingdom I knew Thorin would never visit, I saw two shadows in the fog appearing.

- My Love! I said out loud.

The shadows came running to me and both hugged me.

I let go of Kili and but still had my hand on Sabrinas hip.

-We have to move, now! Kili sounded stressed and frightened.

- What's happening? I asked Kili as i pulled Sabina closer to my body.

- The ors are still following and we don't know if they will attack, Kili awnserd

We ran in to the kingdom with fear. I felt how Sabinas hand were closing the space between hers and mine.

I could feel her fear.

*Time warp*

The ors were coming closer to Erbeor and they brought their Wargs. They had sniffed the way after Sabinas sweet sent.

Sabina's POV

Reunited with the man I love. At last. We hid from the king in the kingdom as we went to find an empty palce in the palace to sleep in since our room would be way to obvious.

Thorin was still unavailable for speaking with.

The rest of the company was frightend and you could se in their faces that they were sad.

I felt bad for them.

*Time warp*

Thorin had just decided that we were going to face the orcs with the resources we had.

Which by the way were not that many.

- All of us are going to stand against there ors, Thorin peptalked us.

- What about Sabina?, Fili asked, she has to stay here.

- No way!, I said.

- Yes, it would be appropriate for a queen to stay while the men fight the battles, Thorin said with a smile.

A smile grew on every ones faces.

- Now let's take there bastards down!, Balin said with a positive attitude.

Later on that evening I saw Thorin walking alone. I walekd up to him and asked him what made him change his mind.

- Fili reminded me of me when I was your age. My lady at the time were just as lovely as you, and my father drove her away. I didn't want to follow my fathers footsteps, so I decided to let you marry Fli. Thorin said with a voice of satisfaction.

I smiled big and gave him a hug and thanked him.

I knocked on the door to our bedroom and as expected Fili laid there in his pajamas.

- Oh hey there love, he said with that warm voice only he could get.

I blushed and told him the great news.

Fili got super exited but stopped himself as he thought of the battle between the orcs and the dwarfes.

He hugged me tight and told me his feeling about the whole thing.

- I could get killed and I can't, I need you in my life and if i die, i can't. Fili said.

I hushed him and told him that he wasn't going to get killed and that he had nothing to be worried about.

Thorin had gathered help from his cousin.

*Time warp*

The time for handing out weapons and such had come. Thorin made a wise choice to put Mithril on Fili as he was the rightful owner of the throne.

*Time warp again*

Many great men fell that day, Including Thorin.

Now Fili and I had to run the kingdom by our selfs.

No fests were held that night.

No laughter and jollyness.

Only mourning and sadness.