Orcs and trolls

Fili's POV

We rode for a long while more untill my uncle orderd us to stop. Howling. The whole company heard howling. That meant orcs and their nasty Wargs were near. We all got dismountaied our horses and got our weapons out. I sayed close to Sabina since I wanted to protect her. I was shocked when she took out two swords out of her boots. That's why her boots was so tall.

Me and my beloved looked at eachother with worries in our eyes. She smiled at me so I would feel secure. And I did. I was just worried that she would die. Orcs are nasty creatures and they stop at nothing to kill.

All of the dwarfs gatherd around me and Sabina. They knew I had proposed and they wanted to protect us. Sabina ripped her swords out of her boots and was ready for battle. I felt proud of her since I knew she was frightend of Orcs.

The howling came closer and closer. Thorin started running and the rest of the company were close behind.

The first orc tried to stabb Thorin but he returned the favour. The orc fell dead to the ground and his Warg then got shot by Kili's arrow.

The whole pack of orcs came at us and we tried our best to keep our swords in movement. Dwalin helped Sabian while I was fighting the wrech.

As I finished the Warg with one of my daggers, I heard Sabina scream. I got frightend and ran to her. She was laying on the cold ground as I took her in my arms. The others had finished them all. Sabina had passed out from being so scared. I hugged her tight as she laid in my arms. Everybody got crowded around me and her kneeling.

"Is everything alright?" Dwalin asked.

"She's out" I responed with a tear in the corner of my eye.

"We have to continue" Thorin said

I nodded as a response, hoping that I had not lost the love of my life.

I held her in my arms and waited for her to wake up. We started riding slowly.

After about one hour she opend her beautiful blue eyes and said;

"Hello there my Lionman"

"You are awake!" I said as I hugged her tightly again.

She smiled at me and all of the crew looked back and cheered.

Sabinas POV

The last thing I remember is fighting the orc with a hideous face. Right now I laid in my fiancce's arms and all the dwarfs were cheering at me. It felt nice to be taken care of like that. Thorin was happy to see me alive. I could see it in his eyes.

Stormwind was tied to Acen - Fili's horse - and I insisted on sitting on my own horse but Fili did not agree.

"You know I can ride huh?"

"Yes, but you shouldn't " my love responded as he held me tighter and tighter.

I smiled at his caring side.

Thorin stopped the crew and said that we woukd camp there.

It was a dry cliff with loads of space.

We all got of our horses and Fili took my hand. I placed my head on his shoulder just to show how much I loved him.

"Fili, Sabina and Kili watch the horses, Bofur and Bombur you make food" the King orderd.

Kili looked at us and sighed.

"What's the problem brother?" Fili asked Kili, still holding my hand.

"I just miss Tauriel, I can see her in Sabina" He responded with a sad smile and I blushed.

Fili patted his back to comfort him.

The three of us tied up the horses.

I tied up Daysie and Stormwind and Fili tied up Acen and Jodie. We met in the middle of the horses and he grabbed my hand again. My hand was so cold it almost started to smoke when his hand touched mine. He noticed that and hugged it tighter. We exchanged a quick kiss and sat down further away. Kili joined us and we had a lovely chat about the journey.

'I think it's really great to have a girl in the company' Kili started the conversation with.

'Yeah, my girl' Fili responded and got a look from me. I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

'You should be really happy that Thorin likes you, he's careful with that sort of things' Kili said as he saw Fili wrapping his hot arm around my ice cold body.

You could tell from a miles distans that he was jealous.

'I'll go check on the horses' Kili said.

Fili nodded and I laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes as Fili kissed my hair. He whispered in to my brown hair that he was not going to let anything happend to me.

'Brother, we have a problem' Kili cut off our little snog session.

'What?' Fili said worriedly.

'We had sixteen, now their only fourteen' Kili answered back

Fili helped me up and we went to check if it really was true.

Kili had not lied. We counted them more than a 1000 times untill I asked if we were going to tell Thorin.

'No love, that would not be a good idea' Fili said.

'What's not a good idea?' Master Baggins said quietly.

Th ebrothers explained everything to Baggins and he agreed with me.

'No let's not worry him, we have our burglar with us.' KIli answered the hobbit.

'Wait what?' The Hobbit asked wonderingly.

'Oh look a fire!' Fili said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me behind a tree stock.

'Trolls' I stated.

'We have to do something' Bilbo said.

'Yes, you do!' Fili said.

'Me?!' The hobbit asked as he gave me a frightend look.
I got cut off by Kili before I opend my mouth.
Fili shoved the hobbit softly and he started to Walk slowly to the horses to untie them.
Fili and Kili watched master Baggins trying to get him self out of a mess he was pushed in to.
I snuck away from the brothers and started to run to Thorin. I knew he wouldn't be happy but rather that than a dead Hobbit.
As expected he got furios and quickly orderd me to show the way.
When we got there, Kili and Fili tried to fight the trolls off. Thorin hated trolls. He gatherd all of his company, including me, and orderd them to attac the trolls as a group.

-timewarp-

We were all ready to become dwarfkebab as Bilbo came up with a brilliant idea.
He told the trolls all of is were infected. They belived him and quickly regretted their choise.

Asout of nowhere, Gandalf turned up and smashed a rock in two with his powers and caused the trolls to transform in to stone.