Tomorrow

Sabina's POV 

I was not talking to Fili. He was in the dining room and I was packing. I heard his footsteps in the stairway. He was going to apologize. But I was not ready to forgive him yet.

I was almost finished packing when he opend the door and came in. 

"Sabina can we talk?" he asked.

"Talk all you want" I responded obnoxiously

He took a deep breath and began. 

"I know what I did and I also know that it was wrong" he started.

I kept packing without answering. My bag was almost filled to the top. When I was getting my last shirt he grabbed me. His big hands coverd my shoulders and he stared in to my eyes. 

I started crying. He tried to comfort me, but I ran downstairs with my bag and quickly put on my shoes. 

Outside the weather was terrible. The rain was pouring and you could hear thunder far away. 

The hobbit did not live far away so I ran to Shire with my bag, soaking wet. 

I knocked on the hobbits door and a little man opend. 

"Sabina what are you doing, you could get a cold!" he said as he waved me in.

"What has happend?" the hobbit asked. I told him the truth and then we sat down to eat supper and drink some tea. 

Master Baggings was a real friend. 

"Is it okay if I stay the night?" I asked questioning.

He nodded with a smile on his face. 

"Ofcourse you can, I'd rather have you stay here than to spend the night with that scum" Baggings said. 

"He's not a scum" I said, "He made a mistake and now he's going to pay for it"

"You know", Baggins said.

"Know what?" I asked now really intrigued to know

"Thorin told me Fili was going to propose to you at the party" he said.

I was chocked. He was going to propose?

Then why did he do that?

I burst in to tears and master Baggings patted my back.

"Its okay." he said to calm me.

I laid on Master Baggins sofa that night thinking about the proposal.  I missed his muscular arms around me and his soft lips on mine.