Day one

"Guys we need to go, the drive is like an hour so we need to leave like now," Hailey yelled. Ashley, Madi, Paige, Kaleb, and Cayden all grab their bags and walk out to the car. Kaylie and Ollie groaned and rolled over me. I laugh and playfully punch Ollie on the arm.

"Dude get off me," I said shoving him off me. They laughed and stood up.

Kaylie and Ollie were my best friends. I met them when I first moved to LA. They introduced me to all their friends and I was kinda accepted into their group. We got along pretty well and I loved all of them (except for one person).

"Alex, Jason, come on. Where's Nick?" Hailey said, running around everywhere.

"Alex can you help me find him?" Hailey asked me.
"Gross no. I can help you pack though," I said
"Fine, Jason you find him."

"Jason come on, help me up," I said, holding my hands out to him. He grabs my hands and pulls me up. He overestimated my weight and pulled me closer to his body than we both planned. I felt his breath on my nose, it made my cheeks go turn red.

Jason and I had a complicated relationship.

I liked him and I was pretty sure he liked me as well. No one else saw us together but I didn't care... just kidding. I did care. That's why we hadn't gotten together yet I guess.

"Uh... sorry," Jason said.
"Your good, heh," I said awkwardly. I backed away from him and grabbed my bag to pack into the car.

All of us were going to go on a trip to Mt. Baldy. I used to live in Colorado where it gets really cold in the winter so I missed the snow ever since I moved to LA. Paige's family had a cabin up there so we were going to stay there for a while.

"Jesus Nick, where were you?" Hailey yelled so the entire house could hear.
"Sorry, I was packing," Nick said carrying his bag to the back of the car and throwing it in.
"How are we all going to fit in the cars? There are 12 of us and only 11 seats," I said. No one acknowledged  what I said but I didn't really care.

We finished packing before everyone got in the car.
"Shit I have to pee I'll be right back," I said running back inside to the bathroom.

I take care of my business and run back to the car. The jeep with Kaylie, Hailey, Ollie, Kaleb, and Rachel had left by the time I got back.

"So how am I going to fit?" I asked.
"Just sit on someone's lap," Cayden said from the front seat. I couldn't sit on Hailey's or Madi's lap because they were in front and I didn't feel comfortable with anybody else.

"I doubt anyone would want me sitting on their lap," I said.
"You could sit on my lap," Nick said with a smirk.
"No, absolutely not," I looked at Jason to see if he would do anything but that was too awkward.

"Well I'm not letting her sit on my lap," Enzo said.
Damn, he was my second choice.
I sighed and looked over at Nick.
"Fine. Nick, just make sure you don't get too hard when I'm on your lap," I said when I stepped up on the car.
"Make sure you don't get too wet sitting on my lap," he said with a cocky smile.
"Ugh gross," I got up and plopped down on his lap to make it as uncomfortable as possible.

He groaned and looked down at my ass with a small smirk.
"God damn you have a nice ass," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Dude, gross," I said pushing his hands off my body.

The entire way to the mountain I could tell Nick and I were both pretty uncomfortable.

About halfway through the drive, I turned back to look at Nick. His head was leaned back against the back of the seat with his eyes closed. His lips were slightly parted showing his perfect teeth.