Day five

I woke up with my head still resting on Nick's chest and my leg draped over his hip. I loved waking up next to him, it had put me in a good mood the past few mornings. I looked up at him to make sure he was awake but his eyes were still closed.

I tried moving my legs so I could get up to get some water but his arms squeezed my waist against his perfect body. I took a deep breath when I felt his morning wood pressed against my crotch.

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he squeezed me tighter.
"Five more minutes," he said in a raspy morning voice. I felt his hard dick get even bigger while I attempted to peel myself away from him.

He slowly ran his hand down to the top of my ass and pushed me on him. I accidentally rubbed myself on him trying to move out of his grasp and couldn't help a small moan slip out of my mouth.

I could almost hear the smile on his face and the wheels turning in his head. He moved his hips against mine making my eye flutter closed.
"Fuck Nick," I whined.

I rested my head against his chest, trying not to shake. My body wasn't used to this type of stuff, just normal, vanilla sex.

"Nick stop." I looked up at him and he had a mischievous grin on his face. I don't know why it looked so good on him but it just did.

He stopped rubbing against me and looked down at me.
"I'm not sure you want me to, but if you really think you do," he said.

He backed away from me and I had to hold back a groan. Nick flipped on his back and looked back at me.

"Maybe you're right, maybe I didn't want you to stop," I said shyly. "Well you told me to stop."

____________________________________

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked as we walked to the kitchen. I looked at my phone and saw it was 12:36.
"Well, lunch 'cause it's 12:30." I turned back to look at him but his eyes were plastered to my ass.

"Really? Keep your eyes up," I said.
"I can't help it, your ass just looks so good in those shorts." I laughed and continued walking to the kitchen.

We ate and talked and did our morning routine.
"Hey so I like having some difference in my life but we've been developing a routine and I don't really like that," I said.

"Why? I kinda like it," he said.
"I don't know it's just kinda annoying."
"Maybe you're the annoying one," he said as a joke but I didn't take it well.
"Really? You're making a joke about me now? when I'm trying to have a serious conversation?"
"Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood."
"Well, it's not helping. OK whatever, I guess I won't be mature and talk about it with you," I said sarcastically.
"OK sorry," he said, over exaggerating the "sorry".

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen. Nick followed me and got out stuff for cereal. It pissed me off but I ignored him. He disappeared into the hall as I tried calming myself down

I got my food and just sat down by myself. It felt weird not having him here to talk to me. My ADHD started really annoying me so I had to get up and just walk around listening to my music.

"OK I can't do this," I thought out loud. I walked to my room to change, or get something to distract myself with. I walked into my room and saw Nick sitting on my bed on his phone.

"Nick, what are you doing?" I asked annoyed.
"Watching a quiet place. You wanna watch?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed.
"Fine."
"Just kidding," he said before rolling over.

"Really? Can you not?" I said, honestly feeling a little offended. I rolled my eyes and started walking out.
"Wait why am I the one walking out? Get out please," I said turning to look at him.