Night five

I walked to my room and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. I walked back to the bathroom, hoping Nick wouldn't be there. I grabbed my clothes and heavily debated stealing his hoodie.

"Shit, what am I doing?" I asked myself. I grabbed the magenta hoodie laying on the floor and threw it on, it smelled like him. I tried not to get it wet with my damp hair but it wasn't easy. I felt like I was swimming in it and I liked it. It was comfortable. I couldn't help but smile and I was starting to feel like we really liked each other, it was weird.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Nick just in a towel wrapped around his hips. His hair was still wet and I had to catch my breath when I saw him. I wasn't used to seeing his body like this, the towel hanging so low on his hips, it looked like it would fall off at any moment. I had just seen him naked but it was still hot.

"Nick, what are you doing?" I asked slightly annoyed but mostly joking.
"What?" he said with a piece of bread in his mouth.
"Why are you in just a towel, in 10 degree weather?" He walked closer to me after noticing I was wearing his hoodie.
"Why are you wearing my hoodie?" he asked after walking up to my body.
"What? What are talking about?" I asked sarcastically.
"It looks good on you," he said quietly.
"Nick, I know I look hot but we're talking about how you're not freezing to death."

He started playing with the strings of the hoodie.
"You're right, you do look sexy... but I know you think I look hot too."
"Shhh, stop," I said quietly trying to hold back a laugh. He kissed me quickly then started walking off.
"OK, I'll change, just for you," he said sarcastically.

He walked off while I just stood there in shock.
"What the fuck?" I said to myself. "You're so weird," I yelled back at him.
"Thank you. You too!" he yelled back.

I giggled before deciding to follow him to his room. I got some water and a small snack before leaving the kitchen. I ate my food in the kitchen but didn't want to take too much time to drink all the water so I drank it on the way to his room.

The closer I got to his room, the weirder the sound coming from it sounded. When I got right to his closed door, I heard something that sounded almost like clamping. I listened for a little longer but still couldn't pinpoint what it was.

I walked into his room and saw him laying on his bed.
"Fuck, Alex," he said half surprised, half moaning. The water I was about to drink, flew out of my mouth. He was jerking off. I couldn't tell if I was weirded out or if I was turned on by it. I looked at his phone on his bed. It was open to a picture I had posted on my Instagram a little bit ago. It was a simple mirror picture when I wore baggy pants and a small top.

"Wow," I said with an impressed frown and a small nod. "Noice, so imma head out. I'm... just gonna let you finish."
"Shit," he said pushing down his boner with his hands. "Wait stop-"
"I'm not gonna fuck you," I said interrupting him.
"No," he laughed. "I just don't want you to leave. I'll put pants on then can this not be weird?"

"Wow, you really like me, don't you? Nick, the man who's only been in two relationships and who acts like a man whore, really likes me."
"No, shut up, you like me. I just... want you, and you want me," he said.
"Mhmm."

I ran up and jumped on the bed right next to him. I turned my head to kiss him before breaking it and jumping up to walk over to his bag. I dug through it 'til I found a pair of sweatpants and threw them at him.

"Put some pants on so we can make out without it being too awkward," I said. He snorted and put his pants on from under the blanket. When he was done, he got up and pushed me on the bed so he was on top of me.

"I was kinda joking but I like this," I said. I could still feel his boner on my leg, I liked it. I felt a little more aggressive than normal and I could tell Nick felt that coming from me.