Night three

After I took the cookies out of the oven, we sat on the couch and ate our weight in chocolaty goodness.

"So I've always wondered why you have that tree on your arm?" I asked. Nick lifted up his arm and looked at the tattoo on his inner arm.
"Oh, uh, it's kinda a long story. I'd rather not get into it right now," he said shyly.

"Oh shit I'm sorry," I said.
"So what about you? How many tattoos do you have?" he asked.
"Not enough. No, um, I have eight. So there's the four obvious ones," I said pointing the wire wrapped around my wrist, the naked girl on my arm and the skull on my thigh.

"Wait so where are the other two?" Nick asked.
"Oh, uh... this is awkward," I said. "They're in some weird places."

My cheeks turned red as I saw Nick's face perk up.

I lifted my sweater and showed him the stars underneath my bra line. I wasn't wearing a bra so I had to be careful I wasn't completely flashing him my nipples. 

Then I realized he had seen me naked just a day ago and started blushing harder than I was before.

"So where's the last one?" I straightened my back and put my thin fingers between my shorts and pulled them down slightly

"You copied me," he said looking at the anatomical heart on my V line. He pointed at the heart on his arm sassily.

"Shut up, I did not. I got mine before you got yours," I said. He smiled then tackled me again.

"Nick! Stop," I laughed. "You're so mean!"
"You're the mean one. You copied my tattoo," he said.

I fell back on the couch and looked up at him. I swallowed hard and accidentally looked down at his lips.

Shit. What am I doing? I thought to myself. Nick's eyes darted at my lips too but lingered there longer than what was comfortable.

I cleared my throat and tried to sit up.
"Alex wait," he said quietly.
"It's almost 8:30, I'm gonna start dinner," I said hesitantly. My mouth was dry from breathing so hard.

Nick sighed and let me sit up. I walked to the kitchen and cleaned up the cookies. I got out two potatoes and wrapped them in tin foil then put them in the oven.

My parents would always make baked potatoes when we went camping so this was one of my favorite things to make.

Nick didn't really do anything he just stayed on the couch, staring at me. I tried to ignore him but it was hard.

"Nick stop looking at me," I said annoyed. Nick got up from the couch and walked over to me.

I was facing the counter grating cheese so I didn't know what he was doing.

I felt his hand wrap around my wrist, yanking me to turn around and face him. He swiftly moved his hand behind my back and grabbed my other hand, holding my small wrists in his big hand.

I looked up at him as I let out a gasp. The look in his eyes told me that the "nice Nick" was gone and the old Nick was back. In my mind, I wasn't surprised but my heart was shocked.

He pushed my body against the counter where I was standing.

"Nick... let. Go," I said through clenched teeth.
"I know you like it. You like it rough. I heard you and Jason last night, you wanted him to do it harder but he wasn't giving you the satisfaction," he said.

Nick's body was so close to me I swear he could hear my heart beat against my ribs violently.

He leaned closer to my ear.
"I bet I can make you scream," he whispered in my ear then he moved closer. "Maybe even cry."