Day seven

I felt Nick's fingers lightly run up my back. I woke up laying on my stomach, still naked with Nick laying next to me. The blanket was halfway down my back so I was kinda cold. His hand caressed my face softly making me open my eyes. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hey," he said.
"Hey," I said back. "How are you?"
"Good," he answered. "What at you?"
"Good. Except, you're not close enough to me," I said. He leaned forward to my lips but didn't kiss me yet.

"Is that better?" he asked.
"No," I said with a smile.
"How 'bout this," he said after getting even closer. I groaned and pulled his head to mine making him kiss me.

We were interrupted by the sound of a text come in on my phone. I looked over at my phone and saw Kaylie's name on the screen.

Hey, we're gonna get there in a few hours. Kaylie texted.
"Damn, there gonna be here in a few hours, now we can't stay here alone anymore," I said.
"We still have a few hours, it'll be good to get home," he said.
"Then we should make breakfast first," I said. He got up and pulled me off the bed.

I squealed and fell off the bed.
"You're such a dick," I laughed. He laughed with me and climbed on top of me.
"I thought we were going to make breakfast not babies," I said.

He rolled his eyes and got up to walk to the kitchen.
"Get dressed, I don't want you getting cold," I yelled at him. He was in his boxers and that's it.
"Fine," he said. I got up and threw on one of his hoodies then walked to my room to put on some panties and a pair of shorts.

We made some cereal and ate. I had never had more fun with anyone before.
"I'm gonna take a shower and I just need to clean myself cause last time I got too distracted," I said.
"Why?" he whined.
"No, your tricks won't work on me right now."
"Really? Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes and started walking toward the bathroom.

I was surprised when he didn't try to shower with me. When I got out, I warped a towel around my body and walked to my room. Bryce was waiting on the bed for me on his phone.
"I'm getting my clothes, don't try anything," I said sarcastically. He laughed and looked up at me. "Shut up let me change," I told him.

I changed into a fresh pair of shorts and a sports bra.
"You should... give me your hoodie," I said running and jumping on the bed next to him.
"No," he said jokingly.
"Oh come on, you brought like five," I complained.
"Exactly, take one of my other ones," he said.
"No, I want the one you're wearing."

He jokingly rolled his eyes and rolled over so his back was facing me. I smiled and grabbed the bottom of his hoodie. He threw his phone to the side of the bed and grabbed me.
"Hey that's not fair," I laughed. He threw me all over the place, not letting me grab his hoodie.

"Stop you dork," he said.
"No, you just need to give me your hoodie." I rolled on top of him to look at his beautiful face.
"Fine, you win," I said.
"Good," he said before stopping for a little. "I need to ask you something."
"Go for it," I said. I relaxed on his chest waiting for the question.

He hesitated for a minute before opening his mouth.
"I want you to be my girlfriend," he said. I looked at him and smiled.
"That's not a question," I joked.
"I hate you," he said rolling over on top of me.
"You love me." I laughed and kissed him softly.

"Fine, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I smiled even more and nodded my head.
"Yes. I love you and I don't want to have the option to love anyone else," I said. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He broke the kiss to look at me and move his hands to my hips. I smiled and he smiled bag before he kissed me again.

We started moving faster and more eagerly. Our breaths mixed as we moved our lips. His tongue traced my top lip as I messed with his hair. We quickened our pace forgetting every single thing that happened in our lives.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.
"Alex, we're here to pick you and Nick up, where is he?" Cyp's voice said. Nick rolled off of me and fell off the bed. I tried my hardest not to laugh but it slipped out a little. "Oh sorry, he's in there with you, were you guys fucking?" Cyp said.

"No. Yes he's in here but we're not doing anything," I said.
"Oh shit, well we're here and I need my stuff and I wanna say hi to both of you," Cyp said sarcastically.

"Cyp, shut up," I said. I laughed and walked off. I jumped up and ran out the door to see Kaylie. I saw Jason leaning against the door but I had to ignore him. I jumped and hugged Kaylie.
"We need to get our stuff," Hailey said. Everyone disappeared into their rooms to get their stuff while Nick and I stayed on the couch.

"Hey, why are there runny hand prints on the mirror?" Ollie yelled from his and Nick's room. Nick and I looked at each other and busted out laughing.
"Gross," Ollie yelled.

We all collected our stuff and just sat on the couch to chill before leaving again. I sat on Nick's lap to make more room for people to sit with us.
"So.. are you guys like dating now?" Madi asked. I looked at him and smiled.
"Yup," I said with a big smile.

Nick made eye contact with Jason then grabbed my face and kissed me. It was hot, I knew it was going to make him jealous and I liked it. 

"Bro stop, that's nasty," Caden said. We broke our kiss to look up.
"Well that pretty much sums up the day, we need to get back home," Hailey said. Nick and I laughed and stood up with everyone.
"OK, let's pack the car."

We get all our stuff and throw it in the car. The drive back was fun, Nick and I loved each other and that's all I could focus on.

When we got home, it was around 2:30. Nick and I got upstairs to my room to lay on the bed.
"We should go to bed, I'm really tired," I said.
"Ok, goodnight. I love you," Nick answered.
"Love you too."