Night six

"We should probably get dinner now," I said breathlessly.

"Yeah. Maybe we should," Nick said with each breath he could take.
"I don't want to though," I said as he moved his hand from my waist to my bare tit. He started messaging it before he moved his mouth up to mine.

"I don't want to either," he said as he peppered kisses down my body. "God, I still, can't believe, how much I love you." I bit my lip as I tried to hold back my moan.

His hands wrapped around my black thong and slowly pulled it down my legs. I shoved my head in the couch cushion and squeezed my thighs in desperation.
"Fuck," I moaned. I messed with his hair as he moved his head down my legs.

"You know, Mac n cheese sounds good," I said. He looked up at me from between my legs and smiled. 
"I don't know, this pussy looks pretty delicious," he said.
"Oh my god, shut up," I said grabbing his face and shoving it in my chest.
"Fine, we can get food," he said. "I am getting pretty hungry now."

I looked at the floor and saw all of our clothes laying there. It kinda turned me on in a way but I had to suck it up. I grabbed my bra and panties and put them on.
"I'm gonna wear your sweatshirt and you can't stop me," I said. I grabbed it and threw it on.
"Then what am I gonna wear?" he asked.
"I mean you don't have to wear anything," I said. I watched him pull up his pants and tie the strings to them.

"As long as you don't wear any pants. That's my favorite look, sweater with no pants, pretty sexy," he said as he slowly walked toward me.
"That's one of my favorite looks too, sweatpants no shirt," I said. Our faces were so close and I loved it.
"OK I'm hungry, let's make some food."
"Fine, only 'cause I know you get hangery," Nick said.

I slapped his arm and walked to the kitchen, putting my hair up in two quick French braids. He followed me and grabbed a box of Kraft Mac. I grabbed a bowl for him and put it on the stove.
"Pick an artist," I said.
"What?"
"Pick an artist," I repeated.
"CRUISR," he said. I got my phone from the couch and connected it to the speaker sitting on the counter.

"Play 'All Over'," he said. I turned on the music and started dancing a little. He started dancing to, moving his hips like an expert, it was hot. He moved with so much control, I started fantasizing about how good it's gonna be when we have sex.

"Come here," he said, grabbing my hands. We started jumping around as the music played and the water boiled. He grabbed my waist and pulled my body into his. We started nodding our heads to the beat and staring at each other's lips.
"New socks? I've never seen those on you before," he said still looking at my lips. I was wearing shin high socks with lighthouses on them.
"I got them at one of the gas stations we stopped at," I said.
"I like them, their cute."

In the corner of my eye, I saw the pot of water starting to boil over.
"Oh shit," I said leaning over to the pot and pushing it off the stove. The sizzle of the water hitting the heat made me jump back. He laughed at me while he reached for the box of noodles. He opened the box and poured them into the pot.

"What do you wanna watch when we eat? or do you wanna do something spontaneous?" he asked.
"I'm tired and one of my friends back in Colorado said there was this show that she fell in love with and I kinda wanna watch it," I said grabbing two bowels from the dishwasher.
"What's it called?" he asked.
"Young Royals I think. Kate said she cried which is always a plus in my book," I said.
"Why, that's so depressing."
"I don't know, anyway, what time is it?" I asked. He picked up his phone from the counter and checked the time.
"10:04." I grabbed a big spoon from out of the cabinet after pouring in about half of the cheese dust.

"How much cheese dust?" I asked
"First off, cheese dust? Second, how much? are you telling me you don't pour in all of it?" he asked.
"Yeah," I said not really getting the point he was getting at.
"All of it, put all of the cheese in the noodles," he said emphasizing the 'cheese'.
"Really? Gross and fine I guess some people call it cheese."