Night one

I woke up and checked my phone. The time read 3:46. I got up walked to the kitchen to get some water.

I saw the blue LED light from the kitchen telling me someone was there. I walked into the room and saw Jason leaning on the counter eating chips and scrolling on his phone.

"Oh hey Alex," he said.
"Hey. Can't sleep?" I asked
"Ya. What's keeping you up?"
"Nothing, I just needed some water." I grabbed a glass and filled it up with water from the sink. I leaned against the counter across from him.

We sat in silence for a few seconds trying to come up with a topic to talk about.

"So about what happened in the closet, I do like you... a lot," I said. He looked over at me and smiled.

He slowly walked over to me and looked down at my lips.
"I've wanted to do this for a while," he said right before kissing me. I pulled away real quick to look at him.

"Wait I thought you already did 'this'," I said in air quotes while I giggled to myself. He laughed then kissed me again. Our lips molded together making my stomach flutter. He grabed the back of my legs and picked me up and sat me on the counter.

His tongue slithered in my mouth after I wrapped my legs around his waist. It was some what violent, startling me a little but I tried to just ignore it.

He ran his hands up my shirt and grabed my right breast with his big hand. He messaged it, it felt good but it was so new to me I didn't know how to react. His rings sent shivers through my body. He slid his tonue in my mouth again and moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt to lifted it up over my head.

"God you're so hot," Jason said after dragging our lips up together. He kissed down my neck as I stared into blue light trying to calm my anxiety. He knew what I was thinking because he stoped for a sec.

"What?" I said. I looked down at his lips and saw a smirk on his face. He slid his hands all the way down my back and pulled me in. I still had my arms wraped around his neck helping me keep my balence. He ran his hands down my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He picked me up and walked over to the couch. He threw me down on the couch then climed on top of me. His bare chest felt so warm against mine. He reached his hand behind my back forcing me to arch it.

I looked into his eyes as he took off the bra that I forgot to take off when I went to bed, and my sweatpants. He peppered kisses down my body to my hips. He grabbed my panties between his fingers and ripped them off. His eyes looked down at my core. He kissed my lips quickly then got up and walked to his room. He left me there completly naked with nothing covering me.

"Wait what? What are doing?" I asked. He came back out of his room with something in his hand. He walked back over to me and climed on top of me again.

"Close your eyes," he whispered in my ear. I catch my breath after he reached down take off his sweats.
"Jason, what are you doing, stop?" I asked. I realized the thing in his hand was a condom.
"What do you mean?" Jason asked.

"Oh shit, what did I just walk in on?" I herd from behind the couch.
"Oh god, Nick," I said when I saw who it was that said that. I grabed my hoodie and rushed to put it on.

"You guys woke me up but I'll just let you finish," he said jokingly.
"No. Um you kinda ruined the moment so I'm gonna go to bed," I said before grabing my panties to put them on. I took the rest of my clothes and started walking off.

"What was that-" Nick said.
"Alex hold on," Jason said throwing on his pants. He walks up to me and grabs my hand to turn me around so I could face him.