.07

Qui still hasn't obtained the whole story of the world, that was why the information given to Karia was full of holes, leading to his current predicament of what he should do to majorly messー ahem, make it more fuー  well, less sad than how it went originally.

Currently, Karia was a teacher in Jujutsu High, the (kind of) center stage of this world. Because of his incredible negotiation skills, Karia managed to kindly convince the Kamo and Zen'in family on what he wanted to do/teach to the students. He had no qualms with the Gojo family since Satoru was slowly extending his influence to the current members.

He might have also used a teeny weeny little bit of hypnotism so that he could be perceived as someone who was always there since the start, but also not notable enough to be remembered as an overly powerful existence.

Karia's classes consisted of discourse on different kinds of weapons and how to use them, including different martial arts and what kind of physique would fit best, all the way to theoretical discourse on anything related to curses.

"In turn, all that is currently know is that curses are born out of places filled with memories. The reason, if thought about carefully, is quite questionable." which leads to what Karia was currently doing.

In front of a dozen students was Karia, in the middle of his lecture on the origin of curses and how they are brought to creation.

It may be due to his sudden arrival or whatnot, but several certain veeery familiar students came to Tokyo for his class.

Looking at the crowd, Karia could see some familiar faces. Tsukumo Yuki, Meimei, Kento Nanami, Ieri Shoko, Utahime, Suguru Getou, and unsuprisingly, Gojo Satoru. There was also Yaga at the side who observed his classes from time to time.

"If that's the case, then that would make special grade curses a cluster of memories. There are also cases where curses could be created because of the accumulation of bad karma that had gathered around a person or a place." Karia's words were serious, if one didn't look at his lounging posture then they would think that he was standing upright. But rather than that, the teacher was sitting leisurely at his seat, his chin resting on his hand as he read a book that wasn't related to the subject he was discussing at all.

The person sitting in the front row, Utahime, though intrigued by the topic presented by Karia, was dumbfounded when she found out that Karia was reading a magazine. Other than Utahime, the others decided to outright ignore the anomality and continued to just listen on the lecture.

Unbothered by the stare he was receiving, Karia continued.

"Accumulation of memories, a catalyst of hatred, a cluster of emotions. Negative energy gathered to the point where it creates a form for a being. In the end, it makes you think; what are curses." his sentence seems to make the students perk up a bit on the presented topic.

The students were eager to hear Karia's next words, only for their focus to be cut off when the teacher closed the magazine he was reading the stood up and yawned.

"That's all for today, lunchtime." Those short words made the visiting students from Kyoto blink, not used on how Karia spoke, while those from the Tokyo branch were unaffected and made their way to their next class.

When all that was left was a few students, Karia was greeted with a sudden tackling hug that would've knocked a normal person down on the floor. But due to Karia being himself, he managed to stand his ground and take on another one of Gojo's surprise hugs.

As Gojo hummed while holding Karia, the teacher openly stared at Geto, which made Geto a bit unsure of why the other was staring at him.

After a few seconds, Karia sent a light chop on Gojo's head which didn't really hurt the teen at all.