.06

Karia was lazy because his origin was also inherently lazy.

But that didn't mean that he didn't get things done properly, at most they were always someone who wanted to do things perfectlyー or well, to the point where the result reaches the threshold of what they deem as perfect.

So, as Gojo turned fourteen and was enrolled in Jujutsu High by the three major families, Karia started to move the plan he thought of in motion. There were some small hiccups, but that was only Gojo's complaints and tantrum on how he didn't want to go to school because it would cut his time with Karia. Other than that, there wasn't any problem that Karia needed to mull over.

For the past few years, the three major families had been an annoying bunch of butthurt losers that kept pestering Karia. With every year he spent around Gojo, they were becoming more desperate to chase him out like he was some kind of housebreaker. Karia would if he could, but seeing as Gojo had urged him to promise to not leave, then what could he do.

In regards to that kind of reasoning, the three major families didn't accept it and dubbed it as a childish reasoning and that Karia was manipulating Gojo. If he won't leave after being warned then they would have no choice but to send out a bounty after his head.

They threatened him with their power and connections, proclaiming that it was easy to get rid of a no-name abandoned kid. They said that they might not even need any special means and might just rely on the laws of normal humans and said that if Karia gets inverstigated by authorities then there was a high chance that he would be deported due to illegall migration.

What kind of god(former) would Karia be if he would bend with flimsy laws from humans. So with no fear, he did a small explanation to Gojo that he would leave for a few hours to get a teaching license. And to which Gojo brightly agreed to, not asking on what method Karia would use to get such a thing in just a few hours.

In some of his lives, Karia learned the art of negotiation.

Sometimes flowery words are needed. A praise here, a praise there, was enough to pacify some fools. There were times that bribes were also needed, so just in case, he prepares either money or some treasures.

In some cases, there are fools who are dumber, sometimes thinking that they are so soo smart and powerful. The kind where they are full of confidence in themselves in possibly the most wrong way.

Karia can deal with tyrants that are level-headed and truly smart, cunning, and wise. Those who made their way to the top with their own skill and power and uses what they had gained to make the world a better place. A contraditction, but that is the kind of tyrants and rulers that Qui likes.

But if they are tyrants who rely on heritage, lineage, and the previous generations, then there's some room for doubt.

To drown in history of their ancestors.

To be eaten by the achievements of their predecessors.

To hold that overwhelming power and authority and swinging it around aimlessly, like a child who just got their first rattle toy.

That was how the three major families looks like in Karia's eyes.

Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown. Drown.

Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume. Consume.