jorbyn | tour

TOUR! JORBYN
↪︎ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 - they have to say goodbye to each other for tour.

'jobaby, you gotta wake up, bub.' corbyns small hand began trailing up and down the older males exposed, cold back one or two minutes after eight in the morning hit. the contact left tingles against each area corbyns pale hand touched, making jonah creep out a smile, although doing his best to act like he was still asleep.

the two were tangled in jonahs home in california, the boy sleeping atop of corbyn as he head laid in the crook of the blonds neck. jonah often acted like such a dominant. always having some sort of physical connection with corbyn while they were out and about, definitely letting everyone know who was his via social media, and so on. yet behind closed doors, there was no doubt jonah was the soft one of the two.

in response to the wake up call, the brunet only shoved his forehead deeper into corbyns small neck, groaning out. today was the day the two have been dreading for months. jonah would be going back on tour and the places he is traveling to had extreme time differences. so he and corbyns communication would be very little for the next two months.

'oh, come on, don't be like that. you gotta go.' after a few moments of struggling, the boy escaped his boyfriends grip, only making him whine like a baby some more.

'please stay with me.' jonah then started to feel around the area where he was once lying. and since his eyes were still shut tightly, he couldn't notice that the blond was now standing by his suitcase, sadly putting on a pair of sweatpants. 'corb? where'd you go?' he spoke disappointedly, pouting when he could not feel his love right beside him.

once corbyn was fully dressed and ready, he went back to the bed and kissed jonah on his warm forehead, doing his best to resist his cute begging of wanting to stay in bed. 'let's go, jo. or else you'll be late.'

-

'do you have to go back to virginia? what if i go on your flight and then once i know you're safe i'll go to amsterdam.' the two now were at the airport with arms wrapped around each other. paparazzi practically flooded the place, and jonah gave them as well as any fans who showed up some attention, but as their flights neared, he shood everyone off so that he could give corbyn a formal goodbye. 'it works out if you really think about it.'

the shorter sadly shook his head, loving the idea in theory, but knowing how unrealistic it was. 'no bear, you gotta go.'

'why do you hate me?' the singer said as he shoved his forehead right back to the blonds neck, getting so emotional over their departure. it was near impossible for corbyn to be the strong one in this situation, parting with jonah was the one thing he hated about their relationship. but he knew what he was getting into when he first met him, so he took it with a grain of salt.

'i could never hate you baby.' he said back, starting to twirl strands of chocolate brown around his finger.

'but you wanna leave me.' again with the whining, oh what is corbyn gonna do with his big baby.

he lightly pulled away, meeting with glossy brown eyes. cupping his hand against his chiseled chin, corbyn gave an admiring look to his boyfriend, before kissing the pout away. 'i don't want to leave you baby, but you do have two months worth of shows and i still have college.'

this only made him look even more upset. 'what happened to the dropping out idea?'

'i can't just drop out during my senior year, that's not how it works, stupid.'

'but it can be how it works!' corbyn annoyingly smiled over his desperate pleas, loving their playful banter but knowing it would only make him late to his flight if he let jonah continue to beg.

he stood on the tips of his toes, reaching his lips to his lovers, smiling against the soft pink.

'now calling final boarding for flight 52b to virginia.'

jonah only tightened his grip around his blond when the announcement cluttered the airports atmosphere, knowing this was one of the last times he'll be able to do so for the next few months.

'alright bear, i gotta go.' the brunet huffed, letting corbyn shimmy out of his grip. 'i'll see you right when you get back, yeah?' his bottom lip poked out as he nodded sadly, 'and i'll be back in time for your graduation, right?'

'of course.' after again getting on his toes to kiss his boyfriend, corbyn finally let himself say a final goodbye.

'i love you.' it was a simple. looking into the chocolate eyes and getting lost, smiling like an idiot just by the touch of their fingers. no matter how strong he was for the two, he still has always been a softy for jonah. even three years ago when he somehow snuck into a big hollywood party with a friend, when he didn't know who jonah was and just saw him in the corner of a room, he immediately know he had to talk to him somehow that night.

and thank god he did. because if he hadn't, separations like this, no matter how upsetting, wouldn't be able to happen the way they did.

——
• i feel like every time i write a
oneshot the writing style's
completely different every
chapter,,, but soft top jonah
since i haven't been the most
active :)