dorbyn | you and rylee

YOU AND RYLEE! DORBYN
↪︎ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 - corbyn and daniel prepare for their little angel.

the tips of corbyns toes came in contact with the cold wooden flooring, the blond trying to be as quiet as possible. he peaked into the living room, seeing daniel lounging on the sofa, feet crossed over the coffee table with the television remote in hand.

corbyn looked to his husband in curiosity. he seemed at ease, as if the last fifteen minutes hadn't occurred. the newly wedded seavey entered further into the living room, his visibly pregnant stomach being seen even with a large sweater on.

"do you still like me?" corbyn asked at random and in worry, his hands twinned together nervously, the balls of his feet rocking back and forth.

daniel scoffed fondly at his words, taking his attention off of the hockey game in front of him. "corbyn, love, we're married. i thought we would be passed this awhile ago, don't you think?"

"well yeah, but you haven't talked to me in ten minutes, so i wanted to make sure you still like-liked me." the blond responded in shame, now realizing how silly he was being. the couple have been married for a little over two years now and their relationship was nothing short of perfect. corbyn had absolutely nothing to worry about.

the brunet chuckled lightly, shaking his head slightly at his ridiculous thinking. "i wasn't talking to you because you yelled at me about talking too much. i was only trying to give you space."

"well you gave me too much space and now i miss you." corbyn said with his arms crossed over his provident baby bump, his short arms barely touching each other.

"come sit with me then, love." daniel spoke softly, knowing today was an emotional day for his husband. the brunet has tried his hardest to bend to corbyns needs for the past seven months. he had done loads of research and found out quickly that pregnant parents are often filled with mood swings. so he has not taken any harsh words too close to heart.

corbyn nodded with a pout, sitting closely next to daniel. he had tried his hardest to scrunch his swollen feet onto the couch, then deciding to lay his head on daniels shoulder and kick his feet onto the couch.

"how are your legs? still sore from all the walking?" the brunet husband asked, head facing his lover on his shoulder, connecting their hands together.

corbyn nodded, the pout never leaving his pale face. "yeah, rylee is getting so big and heavy."

"it'll be worth it, my love. we're gonna be so happy when she finally gets here."

✰✰✰

"i said no! i'm not taking it off!" it was now laundry day and corbyn stood in front of daniel furiously, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around his large stomach.

it was another emotional day of corbyn. him being very vocal, not letting any little thing that upset him fly by.

"and i said everything needs to be washed. you've been wearing the same hoodie and sweatpants of mine for four days. you need to change."

then, the blond started to tear up, fingers clinging to the green material of the sweater, rubbing the soft fabric. "but these are my favorite. none of my clothes fit me anymore." his sea green eyes traveled down to his large stomach, feeling bad about all the weight he had gained. he knew it was obviously natural to gain so much weight during pregnancy, but he had always been such a skinny boy and now knowing he couldn't look down and see his own toes made him hate himself.

daniel sighed, now understanding where all of the anger and resistance was coming from. he approached his husband slowly, cupping his tear covered cheeks. "how about you and i cuddle all day while we wait for everything to wash and dry, yeah?"

corbyn sniffled, his upper lip clinging to his bottom one, biting it raw. "but i don't wanna wear anything else."

"then you can just stay in your underwear, it's only us." daniel tried compromising, even under the ridiculous circumstances. he just wanted to see corbyn be his happy self again.

corbyn pondered, sniffling and wiping his cheek and nose with the back of his hoodie covered hand. he ended up nodding, looking into his lovers eyes. "okay. it won't take long though, right? and you'll hold me till everything's clean?"

with a kiss to the blondes forehead, daniel nods. "i'll hold you and rylee for as long as you need."

corbyn smiled, pulling daniel into a hug, it being a bit awkward because of the big baby bump he had. "i love you, dani. you make me so happy."

"i love you more then you will ever know, corbyn. you mean the world to me, you and rylee."