dorbyn | stay

but don't
count on me
to stay.
— dorbyn

⚫︎⚪︎

1389 likescorbynbesson see u later comments disabled

1389 likes
corbynbesson see u later
comments disabled

1389 likescorbynbesson see u later comments disabled

466 likes
seaveydaniel come back to me love

dating someone with a mental illness wasn't necessarily the easiest thing to do, and could only workout best when the love is being shared between two people who love each other enough to fight through the endless bad days.

corbyn, however, handled his mental illness a bit differently then others. for him, running away with nothing but a half charged phone and a —practically empty— black backpack for god knows how long was all he needed to get himself out of the clouds.

this sounded so unhealthy. but it was truly all he needed. the cheap motels, three am walks to no where and cigarette packages were his own escape; his world away from the world.

these mini disappearings were what broke daniel, although. corbyn could be gone for a week, weekend, half a month, it would always vary. he didn't know where he would go, what he was doing or if he was with someone else.

daniel would barely sleep without him. there was just no way he would feel at peace when his love wasn't beside him.

although he knew these breaks were what corbyn needed. being immensely sad the way he is isn't good for him. only laying in bed with daniel and consuming nothing but cigarette smoke wasn't good for him. being without his run away's wasn't good for him.

this run away lasted only a week and a half. because of the frigid temperature, his get aways werent nearly as comforting.

during the winters, daniel was the only thing to bring him warmth.

during a mid saturday, snow fell onto the virginian streets with christmas classics flowing through the breeze. twenty year old daniel strummed his guitar on his bed, looking out to the winter wonderland that was downtown.

"cold sheets, oh where's my love."

he worried for corbyn. oh how he worried so much.

he hoped that he was somewhere warm and safe, perhaps drinking the straight black coffee that he loved so much. yet there was no way to be sure, since corbyn kept himself as far away from his phone as possible. he would bring it with him always, but would only keep it in the bottom of his bag.

"come back home, just come home."

he dragged out the line as he dragged his sight away from the cold outside, an anxious pit filling his stomach as he thought of where corbyn could possibly be.

a knock on his door dragged the brunet away from his worried thoughts and unconscious singing, making him put his guitar gently to the side and walking through the small apartment.

as he opened the old door, a dark angel was brought to his presence, looking the same as how he left. hair black and messy, his chapped lips in a tight smile, wearing the same yellow and black flannel fully unbuttoned over a plain white tshirt with black ripped jeans and black doc martins.

oh how much daniel missed his love.

without thought, the brunet pulled the absent lover into his embrace. his muscly arms wrapping around corbyns torso, bringing the slightly smaller boy as close to himself as possible.

"i'm so happy you're safe." tears clouded the tallers eyes after finally being met with his lover again. it had only been a week and a half, but a week and a half full of nothing but complete and utter worry.

"i always be safe for you, love." corbyn replied on his tipy-toes with his arms around his lovers neck. "for you are my home."

with sparkling eyes he looked up to the taller, "whatever will i do if i wasn't to return home."

daniel gazed into the sad boys dark blue eyes, seeing fake glows of happiness. he knew corbyn wasn't okay, but at least he looked happier then he did when he left.

his love for the unstable boy was indescribable. no gifts or physical forms of affection could ever formulate how much he loved the tattooed covered boy.

he could only smile and return to hugging him; the icy touch that radiated from the freezing black haired boy bringing him overwhelming amounts of happiness.

daniel inhaled his scent of cheap body wash and cigarette smoke, and was finally reassured that his love was safe.

whatever will he do without his love?