donah | liar

said you loved me,
you're a liar.
— donah

it was just supposed to be a walk of leisure. because of the recent virus spreading and lack of any sort of fresh air, daniel only wanted to go on a walk up and down the street.

what he didn't want was to end up being tied in the back of a van. to be held hostage by his psycho ex boyfriend, who he had cheated on. knowing that, that was the only way for daniel to get jonah out of his life.

he made so many promises to jonah. they formed ideas for their future, adventures they wished to conquer together, but what jonah didn't know was that daniel only ever agreed to all of that because he was truly scared of him.

to say jonah was clingy and terrifying was an understatement. he was controlling and most of the times wouldn't even let daniel leave their house. saying the outside world wasn't safe for him. when really it was just him being too selfish and paranoid that someone might take daniel from him.

until one day, daniel had told one of his friends to give him an evident hickey and make jonah believe he had been cheating on him, just so that he would leave daniel with a valid excuse.

but that might of been the worst decision of daniels life. ever since that day, jonah had been watching him. memorizing every detail about his day from what type of mug he used in the morning to which grocery store he had went to. until he planned his attack, which had happened now.

the was thrown into a basement of an unknown home, far into the woods with no one near for miles. daniel could only fearfully fantasize about what could happen next.

"you know daniel, i thought a lot about you." the psycho brunet started off, pacing the younger who was in front of him on the floor. ropes tying his hands behind him and some sort of contraption in his mouth, not allowing to speak.

"but killing you was never a thought." jonah continued, casually pulling out a gun from his back pocket. when daniel saw the matt black weaponry he immediately started to move in his spot, trying to shimmy his way out of the tight roping around his wrists. which to his dismay had done nothing for him.

"you said you loved me, dani." jonah said, finally standing in the same position for an evident amount of time. which so happens to be right in front of the shaking boy, with the black weapon facing him, the trigger just waiting to be pulled any second now. "but you're a liar, you know."

"because you never."

bang.

"ever."

bang.

"ever."

bang.

"did, baby."