Chapter 29

Black-owned business of the day:
Alaffia

Alaffia offers sustainable, fair trade skin and hair care products for the whole family, from shampoos to face and body washes, in large sizes at affordable price points. The company's products contain high-quality ingredients like shea butter and coconut oil, and its Authentic African Black Soap even won a Good Housekeeping Sustainable Packaging Award in 2019. Product sales also help fund the brand's foundation, which gives back to the African communities that harvest their ingredients.

Website: www.alaffia.com

———————————-

Dominic's POV

Serenity is acting really weird towards me. She only keeps our conversations to a maximum of two to three words.

I can't think of why she's mad at me either. The dinner went good and I even kissed her forehead goodbye. I don't know what could happen afterward that could've caused her to be cold towards me.

We're already back in Washington and it's still weird. Whenever I try talking to her she keeps a straight face then goes about her day.

I was now standing behind her door, scared to knock. Before I could even knock she yanked open the door with a smile on her face. When she saw me her smile immediately dropped.

"I thought you were the delivery man"

She rolled her eyes and walked back to the sofa, leaving the door open for me. Well, she has an attitude today. I closed the door and sat next to her.

"What's up with you?"

"I just told you, I thought you were..."

"Not that Serenity. You've been giving me the cold shoulder ever since we were back in your hometown. What's up with that?"

I could see how uncomfortable she was. She was doing the thing where she peels the skin from the side of her fingers. She doesn't realize what's she's going until she peels too much skin and it starts to burn.

I noticed she was slowly inching away from me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap. She visibly stiffened on me. I hope she can't feel that I'm hard right now.

I expected her to speak to me but, she tried running away. I secured her on my lap, grabbing her neck around my hand, and kissed her. Her lips were stiff against mine as if I was a disgusting human being.

I felt her push me away, causing me to open my eyes and look at her. She looked like there was a battle going on in her mind. I instantly regret forcing myself onto her.

She looked at me for a few seconds before she pulled my face towards her and kissed me. I was caught by surprise at the way her emotions switched so fast. She came from not talking to me to kissing all over me.

I'm loving it here.

I could feel her hands traveling all over my body as she starting grinding on me. Her hands stopped once it got to my belt buckle. She's acting real unusual.

"Serenity, if you're not gonna give me that gluck gluck super twister 5,000 please move your hands"

I could feel myself starting to rise. She moved her hands from my buckle only for her to place it on my foot long. She started squeezing me through my pants, laughing as I squirmed under her.

"Ummm Serenity"

I stood up so quick Serenity almost fell on the glass table. She held tightly onto me with half of her body covering the lump in my pants. We turned around and I saw it was some dude with glasses on.