Chapter 15

The black-owned business of the day:
The Shea Shack

Welcome to The Shea Shack! Where Natural Beauty Reigns!

We are a Family Owned Black Business.

For the last nine years, we have specialized in Natural Bath and Body Goods for the Entire Family. Everything is Made in Small Batches and with LOVE!

From Eczema Care to Spa Day Gift Sets, we've got you covered.

Here's to Loving the Skin You're In & Have a Superfantabulous Day Kings & Queens!

We can also be found on IG:
instagram.com/thesheashack

Website: www.thesheashack.com

—————————————

"Girl I don't know what to wear. I get real nervous around Dominic's fine ass"

"Gobble me, swallow me"

My best friend Makayla screamed through my phone. I called her on FaceTime since I was lost as to what to wear to this sleepover.

I always rely on her when I'm lost. Boys, outfits, studies, etc, she helps me through it all. She was the only one in the school that I was close with. Everyone else I talked to was for business purposes only.

For the longest, my dad thought that she was a bad influence but it has always been me. Lord knows how much trouble we got in during our spendanights.

"Girl you have a closet full of designer clothes and bags. I should be asking you for fashion advice"

"You know whenever I panic and don't know what to wear I overdress"

"It's just a sleepover Serenity, wear some sweatpants or some coochie cutter shorts"

This girl is of no help. All she does is give me Megan the Stallion advice. I promise you she's a hot mess twenty-four seven.

As our conversation went on I forgot to look for the clothes. She was talking to me about her cheating ass boyfriend David. I'm telling you he's Offset's brother.

Throughout high school, I was playing
spy for her. Everywhere he went I went and so did she. Now that I look back at it, I wasted my time.

I stopped telling her when he cheats on her because she has too much wax in her ear. It doesn't matter what I tell her she'll still be attached to him. I could say he slept with a dog and she still wouldn't care.

But, when she cheats I'm Helen Keller. I ain't telling a soul.

As we were deep into the conversation I got a text from Dominic. Turns out everyone was waiting for me, again. I quickly hung up and grabbed a random set of pajama and stuffed it in my purse.

I'll just change when I get there.

I couldn't miss where the sleepover was. It sounded like there was a full-blown party behind the door. Cheering and screaming could be heard. They know damn well we can't even be in the boy's dorm at this time.

I knocked on the door and turned around. I know I'm going to be standing here for a few minutes before they can hear me. As I was waiting for them to open the door someone pulled me into the room.

I was struggling in the person's arms as they continued to pull me deeper into the house. I took my taser from my bag and tased them. I was set free so I turned around.

The music stopped playing and everyone was looking at me. Dominic was on the floor as he clutched his private area.

"Baby? Are you ok? Why would you do that Serenity? We're all here, you knew we were in here"