One - Why Ignore Me?

'I am hurt that she lives this life like this, not being herself, not knowing her fullest potential. She has so much to live for.'

'That's what you said about the last'

'Well, this one is different... I know that even you know that.'

'Well, what about her is different..?'

'She lies.'

'That is exactly what you said about the last.'

'Not just lying in general. She's honest to others-- for the most part, but not herself. I can help her-- heal her... Cleanse her. There is so much potential for this, and she's so vulnerable. We can get in.'

'We?'

'I... I can get in. You of course will do what you do every time and tag along for the ride.' My tone was more annoyed now. It was irritating knowing this parasite would just try and ruin it for me like the last.

'I won't be like the last time. I have no interest in this human. She is nothing to me.' He scowled. Although he wanted to be appreciative of his interests... he just didn't find any good use from this girl.

'I'm honestly hurt that you would even think that I would try to instigate anything, Dark.'

'I'm just basing this off of past experiences, Anti.' I shook my head. I watch in awe, her alone in her room... How.. precious.' I try to find my words. My eyes gaze at a viewing point in The Void.

-

The Sun now sets around 6 pm, as the days keep getting shorter and shorter. It's one of the few flaws about December. But, I liked it.

It was my first year out of high school, and the bad thing about it is that I'm unemployed living in a house where my family has no means of looking after me anymore.

I watch the sun at the horizon slowly going down, the light of day coming with it. My thoughts and my laptop are what entertain me nowadays. After graduation, people moved on. Everyone either became career-oriented, getting ready for their move to their favorite community college or university... or, they hang out in their parents' basement trying to begin an art career out of nothing, then getting mad that people aren't buying their shit.

In my mind, no in-between.

There was no more light outside, besides the distant street lights in the more used roads. I fall back onto my bed, staring at my window-- mind blank. What are my goals? What do I want to do? Where do I want to go? Should I just become a media influencer... like those tiktokers? Should I look into that... reality shifting shit? I have no plans.

Your mind continued to pace through all the opportunities I could go into... not knowing what I want to do. Man, this life sucks.

My eyes went heavy, on the verge of sleeping, until a notification lit up my darkroom.

Ding!

A new follower on Instagram, check who messaged you in the past week?

Where have you been, we miss you!

Those automated Instagram notifications are so much more annoying than you thought. Reminding you that you don't have friends that would want to text you right now.

You sigh, disappointed. Your phone turns off automatically and you lay back onto your made bed.

But, when you turned back to your original position-- there was something different.