Six - Do You Mind?

Your eyes were slowly open to seeing Dark and Anti watching you from the doorway. You hate the feeling of being watched.

You immediately sit up, not realizing that you're still in no clothing.

Antisepticeyes' face glows for a second, looking at you. You quickly drag a blanket over your torso, embarrassed and groggy.

You didn't notice that Dark bit his lip for a second, but nevermind that.

"And good morning to you too, ___." Anti grinned at you, his canines shimmering in the sunlight.

You furrowed your brows in disgust. Dark nudged him, annoyed.

"Goodmorning, my love." His words came out so smoothly.

"I was wondering when you'd arise." He slowly walked over, grazing his fingertips on your ruffled bedding.

You flinched as he sat down, slowly shifting backward near your end table on the other end of the bed.

"So, you'd just been... watching me?" You blink out of judgment.

"We had other things to get done, but we just got here." Anti-butted in.

I guess this is something to get used to. Dark watched you, his eyes deep and alluring like the night sky. But, you continued to look down at your blankets.

His hand glided up to your bare shoulder, gentle as ever. They treated you like a precious animal, didn't they?

"Due to past events, when I am gone, Antisepticeye will be watching over you." He looked into your eyes, and you briefly looked into his.

No break from either of them? Great.

"Reminder, that I can still read your thoughts- I don't want to see anything negative." He stated, expecting no response.

You nod quickly, looking down at your hands as you fidget with them.

"Good girl. I will be back sooner than you think." He vanished, leaving you with Anti.

"You want food or something?" He gruffed, walking into the kitchen.

You stayed still, and Anti came back to the doorway.

"I'm expecting you to follow me." Anti continued to walk forward again.

You looked down at yourself, quickly going to your dresser to find some clothes.

"Clothed or not, you better be in here in one minute," Anti shouted from the kitchen, the crash of cabinets and drawers opening echoed throughout the house.

You quickly just grabbed a baggy shirt as well as some underwear. It seemed good enough for now- you didn't want to have to go through anything today.

You waddled, still in a bit of pain to the kitchen. You see Anti pouring milk into two cereal-filled bowls. "What? Is this not good enough for you?" Anti slid the bowl down the table to where you were.

You shook your head.

"Thank you.." You said for the first time to him. But you both knew that you weren't thanking him for the cereal.

Anti's eyes looked up to yours for a moment.

"What can I say, I am a gentleman" He nodded sarcastically. You furrowed your brows, not believing that, but carried on.

You sat down, taking a big spoonful of what seemed to be Cheerios.

"This food sucks." Anti hissed.