Seven - Hesitation

It was silent. Your mind went blank from the events that were conjured in your reality. You didn't want this, you never ever have wished for something even close to this to happen to you. Your small blisters and burns that were dispersed along your body ached, needing to be cared for.

"I- is there any other way?" You seemed irritated, not wanting to accept this.

Darks eyes slid over to look out your window- the rustling trees constantly moving from the slight breeze.

"I didn't want to offer you this option" Darkipliers voice got a bit quiet, a stream of guilt dripping down his body.

He never gave you a second choice not because he has given you and others so many chances, so many choices- and they all fell through... not at all. It was because the second choice would be detrimental to your life, but made his much easier.

You had a glimpse of hope, an alternative, rather than another man just using you for your body.

"It's either what I have originally intended on doing to you- for you... or-" Dark paused, trying to find the words to best phrase this.

"You let me in." Darks eyes glowed a deep grey at the thought, although it would give him power- he felt that you wouldn't be ready for the whirlwind that would be on you, but of course... he wouldn't tell you that.

"What do you mean?" You squinted, looking back to him- but his eyes were still somewhere else.

You honestly thought he meant it as a much more... sexual intent- but you weren't sure.

No one just casually says 'let me in' on a sunny day like this now, huh.

"You let me in, into your mind and memories, into your perception of reality. You submit to my desires and are only there for me and me only. Your soul would become my property, along with your body."

He interlocked his fingers- his hands still in his lap. Although he presumed that you would be a bit defensive about that idea at the moment, it was one of the things he desired the most.

"But, you needn't worry about that right now, my beloved." His voice calmed your thoughts- practically emptying your mind.

"I hope you know I would never let that happen." You stood your ground by saying that, Dark nodded his head slowly.

"You see why I hesitated bringing that up now?" He turned to you.

"Alright... just get it over with I guess." You muttered, and Dark nodded.

Dark slowly crawled on top of you, his hands on each side of your face to support him. His eyes observed you for a few seconds. Your body had the urge to shift under him, whether you meant to or not-- didn't matter to him.

From this angle, you saw his onyx hair, almost glowing black in the sunlight, he was beautiful.

He slowly came closer, his lips just hovering over yours. His breath hit yours, as you tensed up slightly, not knowing what to do.

But of course, he would guide you. His lips caressed yours, even though you didn't kiss back. He was much more gentle compared to anti, as he portrayed a characteristic of caring about you.. Or maybe he did care about you.

He slowly backed out of the kiss, still on top of you.

"Darling, even though this isn't what you wish for, please know that I hope you find some enjoyment out of this." He subtly requested that you kiss him back. Normally he isn't this gentle with you- compared to the other incidents in the past.

But, you complied. Maybe it was what you wanted, or it was just the haze of over exhaustion and trauma over the past few days.

Dark began to kiss you once again, and you slowly eased into it. You felt him grin, knowing you would eventually succumb to him.

"Good girl." He muttered over your lips as he continued to kiss you. His tongue licked your bottom lip, demanding an entrance somehow- and you accepted.

His tongue caressed yours, as it became a little more passionate on his end.

You felt your body heat up a little, feeling one of his hands slowly slide down to your neck, tracing the outline of your body until it rested on your thigh.

This was far better compared to the far more violent memories you had with him, you felt like it was a present, a gift that he oh so sparingly gave you.

"You are right, my dear. I would never have offered this option if you didn't need to be rewarded for your behavior." He cooed, the soft and gentle kisses going down your neck to the far more sensitive skin that you never expected to be so pleasurable.

His kisses began to mix with biting, leaving deep bruises along your neck and shoulders. Your breath hitched every now and then from the slight pain of his bites.

"Sorry, baby. I sometimes get ahead of myself now, do I." Dark murmurs, his hand that once was on your thigh now at the base of your shirt. His hand slowly went under it, his cold but intoxicating touch felt your stomach.

You arched your back slightly at the surprise by his actions. And before you knew it, you felt yourself bucking your hips to him, craving his touch elsewhere.

His clothed pelvis met yours, gently pressing against you. You felt him become a little more needy, more aggressive. But, in this context- you didn't mind.

You softly gripped onto his tie, bringing him closer to you. He pulled away from you for a second, looking down at you with an expressionless face.

"You're such a needy girl, huh?" His seductive tone biting at your pride. You didn't want to respond, knowing the truth, you would just deny it.

He hovered just a centimeter above your lips again, desperately wanting more. You felt the heat radiating off of him, even though his touch was cold as ice (man that is a great song).

"But, I'm sorry... you have to work for it." He hesitated on saying that, as he was hungry for more of you, all of you.

You watched him get off you, leaving you there- almost abandoned.

"As this wasn't part of the deal... I only had to go to what he did, going past that would not end well for you." He took a deep breath in, exhaling slowly.

Dark begins to walk to the doorway, tightening his tie, but he stopped. He put his hand on the trim, not looking abc at you- but just turning his head to the side so he could see you in his peripheral vision.

"As you may or may not know... I can be rough." He firmly stated, walking into the kitchen.