On my way!

"I don't know Liss." I bit my lip and put the book I was just reading on the table. "Why not Rose?" she tilted her head and I sighed. "I just... On the Academy... There were a lot of things going on. I don't know if I want to go back." I pouted. "And Dimitri? What does he think about it?" She was so ok with it. She was ok with me going away. I didn't want to go away. This was my home, this was our home. "He said that he will be with me everywhere I decide to be. After you know... everything happend." I shrugged. "He wants to do things right for us. Especially for Jason." I pulled the bottle of water out of the fridge and drank. "Christian told me that he's frightened about you. He feels like something's still wrong." She sounded so confusing. "What will it be?" I fakely thought. "Maybe something is wrong." I sighed. "Rose you have to talk to each other. Geez... It's not just about you anymore." She started to be mad. I don't blame her I know what it's like to talk to me. I know my mom right. And Abe. I had to smile. "What are you laughing about?!" Lissa looked up at me. "Liss. I know that it's hard to be around me sometimes. Even I am sometimes annoyed by myself but Dimitri?" I sat in front of her and looked out from the window. "He's so complicated. And sometimes I'm scared he will leave again." I sounded so pathetic. This wasn't me. "I told you I won't leave again." his firm voice went throught the kitchen and when I looked up he was holding Jason and was mad and confused and maybe a little hurt. I stood up and went to him. "I'm sorry. I-I..." I didn't know what to say I tried to touch him but he took a step back. "Dimitri." I whispered and he turned around and walked away. Oh no. Not again. "Are you still here?" I heard Lissa's angry tone and looked back at her. "Seriously?" I waved and had no clue what to do. "Just go after him Rose!" she yelled and put her head in hands. "On my way!" I sighed and ran after Dimitri.