Are you sure?

I looked in his eyes that were full of love and maybe some doubt. "Yes. I will marry you." I smiled and felt first tear falling from my eye. He stood up and hug me. I hug him back and kissed his neck. "I love you." I heard his voice with a bit of russian accent. I loved his voice and everything about him. "I love you too." I said and he pulled back. Dimitri took the ring out of the box and put it on my finger. I wiped the tears and looked at Lissa with Christian. Lissa went towards me and hugged me. "FInally guys." Christian said and high-fived with Dimitri. I rolled my eyes and took Jason in my arms.
"Yes Liss. I will call you tomorrow." I kissed her cheek and took the baby-carriage. Dimitri put his arm around my waist and we went home. "Have you thought about the Academy?" he asked as we walked towards our home. "Yes." I actually did and when I think about it now it feels like good idea. "And?" "I think we should take it." I sighed. "Really?" He seemed surprised. "Yes." I nodded. "There's no one who knows the place better than us. And I like the surroundings." I smiled and Dimitri kissed my forhead. I considered the positives and negatives and I think Jason should grow up at the same place as I did. "Are you sure?" Dimitri asked again and I nodded. "Yes Dimitri. I am." I agreed and handed him keys to open up the gate and door.
"I will call Kirova. Okay?" Dimitri took the phone as I took the clothes off Jason. "Yup." I put Jason on his blanket on the floor and went to make him some milk. "Sure miss Kirova. See you soon." I heard Dimitri as he ended the call. "So?" I washed up the bottle and started to prepare the milk. "She needs us as soon as possible." Dimitri put the phone on the table and went straight to me. He hugged me from the back and kissed me in the hair. "I'm just scared that the thing with Strigois will happen again." I admited and closed my eyes. "It won't..." Dimitri tried to calm me down. "It's not about me anymore Dimitri. It's about our son. I'm not scared they will kill me, I am scared because of what they can do to Jason." I had fear in my eyes. "Rose..." He put his hands around my face and looked deep in my eyes. "We are the best guardians on the whole world. Do you seriously think they can get so close to him?" He pushed his eyebrows together and that little wrinkle in the middle of his forhead appeared. I lifted my forefinger and touched the wrinkle. "I know. I'm sorry. So when do we go?" I changed the topic. "Next week."