Can you just stop fighting?

"Rose don't." Dimitri warned me, put Jason in bed and went out of the house. He sat in the chair that was in the garden and looked up at the sky. I sat next to him and looked at him. "Look... I know that it''s hard. Everybody has got hard times. Some people less than others but that's what relationships are about." I didn't want to make him angry or sad or whatever he was right now. "I think we should start to make things in different way." He turned around and looked me in the eye. I raised my eyebrow. "Why don't we take the offer?" he asked and I looked away. I didn't want to go back to the academy. I sighed. "I can't go back." I refused and stood up. "Why not?" he stood up against me and took my hands into his. "I-I just can't go back. I'm sorry." I shrugged my head. "Rose." his voice calmed me down. His arms pulled me against his chest as he hugged me. "I'm sorry." I took a deep breath. "I think we should go inside. Jason is hungry." he told me and pushed me forward the house. 
"Thank god, no tears." Lissa said as she saw us in the door. She was holding Jason and fed him. "He was crying and pulling him out of the bed wasn't enough." "It's okay Liss." I smiled and Dimitri hugged me from the back. "Can I ask you a favour?" Lissa smiled. "Sure." Dimitri replied and put his head on my shoulder. "Can you just stop fighting? It's exhausting." "You tell me." I laughed and went towards her to take my son. "Christian called so I'll have to go home. See you guys at lunch?" Lissa took her jacket. "Yes. We'll be there." Dimitri kissed her cheek and she went to hug me. "See you later." I hugged her back and sat with Jason on the chair. "May I?" Dimitri pulled his arms towards me. "Yeah, sure." I smiled and handled him Jason. 
"He's amazing." Dimitri was looking at sleeping Jason. "He surely is." I leaned against the wall next to the door. "I can't believe I wasn't here when you were pregnant." He shook his head and closed his eyes."Stop." I said and hugged him. "It's in the past. Now you're here." I stepped on my toes and kissed his cheek. He pulled me closer and kissed me on my lips. In second I was pushed against the wall and Dimitri's lips were on my neck. I sighed and pulled my head back. "I love you." he stopped with all that kisses and looked me in the eye. "And I love you." I smiled a little bit and kissed him again. Dimitri picked me up and carried me to the bed. He took off his shirt and then mine. 

Y'all know what happened next and because my english is not that good I won't type it. :) Hope you're not angry 'bout it. :( ♥