New Opportunity

Jason slept whole night and for baby it was weird. I was waking up every two hours but he slept and didn't look like waking up. I let him sleep and back to the bed to Dimitri. He was sleeping as well I layed on his naked chest and heard his beating heart I smiled and soon fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning the baby's bed was empty and so was the Dimitri's place. I sat and looked around. 
When I was in the kitchen making some breakfast for me I heard someone opened the door. "Rose?" Dimitri's voice came to me. "Yes?" I said and finished the pancakes. "There's someone who wants to see you." Dimitri walked to the kitchen with Jason in his arms. Behind them was Kirova. "Principal Kirova?" I asked. I was shocked. "Hello Rose." she smiled. "Wha-" I looked at Dimitri and back at Kirova. "What are you doing here?" I chuckled. "I came here to see how are you doing and on this little baby and also I wanted to offer you something." When she mentioned the baby she came in front of Dimitri and stroked Jason. "Offer us what?" I asked as I put the plate with pancakes on the table. "Sit." I said to Kirova and took Jason from Dimitri. I took the bottle with milk and gave it to Jason. I sat next to Dimitri and waited for the thing Kirova had to say to us. "Don't you want to have breakfast first?" She was too nice and I didn't like it. "He's eating so I have to wait." I chuckled and looked at Jason. "I'll hold him." she smiled and I measured her with one look. "Don't worry I know how to do with babies." Her head went on side and her hands went forward me. I took Jason's bottle and handle Kirova my son. She took the bottle and put it in Jason's mouth. I took the first pancake and started to eat. Dimitri put his hand on my thigh and I smiled. 
-
Lissa came to us and took Jason out. Dimitri and I were sitting with Kirova in our living room and waited for the thing she wanted to tell us. "Some of our teachers on the Academy left somewhere else and we need someone who knows the place and womeone who's good at what he does." She looked at us. "So?" I asked because she didn't asked any question. "So I want to offer you the job at the academy."