I do.

Sorry for the long time and mistakes. Enjoy the part. :) 

Dimitri and I wanted to make our wedding before we move back to the Academy. I told Dimiri that if he wants to move there we have to marry so my mom, Abe, Lissa with family and our friends would be on the ceremony. He didn't demur.

We sat in the kitchen and put together list of our guests. Dimitri wanted his family from Russia to arrive. I was glad, I liked them. "My mother with grandmother will come." He told me after he ended the call. "Great. I am looking forward to see them." I smiled and crossed the kitchen so I could hug him. "I can't believe that we are getting married this weekend." He whispered to my hair. "Me neither." I lifted my head and wanted to kiss him. Dimitri leaned down and gave me the softest kiss. "You are going to be my wife." He said unbelievably.I smiled the whole time. "We need to finish the list." I reminded him. "Let's finish the list." We were in each others arms as he sat on black leather chair and I sat in his lap. It wasn't that hard to put everyone behind the table, people here liked each other except Adrian and Christian. I still don't get the hatred between them.

Lissa and I planned that it will be Sebastian who will bring our rings. She was so excited about our wedding. Lissa, Sydney and my mom were with me the morning before wedding. They prepared me for the ceremony, put make up on me and did my hair. Sometimes I noticed my mother had tears in her eyes. 

I was ready. Physically. I had something blue, something borrowed and something old. My hands were shaking and I wasn't sure if I'll make it through the aisle. Lissa went to check on guys. "It's time." Her blonde head appeard behind the doors and I could see the sparkle in her eyes. I went out of the room and saw my father under the stairs. He had a smile on his face and he held my bridal bouquet. His other hand reached out to me waiting for me to grab it. My feet in glitter high heels went down. I was really carefull and when I finally stood in front of my father he kissed my forhead. "I'm proud of being your father Rose."

Abe led me to the car and my mother sat next to me. She grabbed my hand and held it through the time in car. Soon we reached the church. There were decorated cars everywhere and I had much to do to hold my tears back. Everyone got out of the car and my dad walked around the car so he could escort me in front of the door to church.Our guests along with Dimitri were inside and waiting for me. "Ready?" Abe squeezed my hand and I simply nodded.

The church doors opened and really soft music started to play. All the looks were on me and I felt so happy and satisfied. I had covey of butterflies in my belly but as soon as I saw Dimitri at the altar everything was just fine. Abe led me straight to Dimitri and gave him his blessing then he sat next to my mother. 

The preach started his speech but I didn't paid much attention. I felt Dimitri's warm hand and sometimes I could feel as he faintly shaked. The preach reached The Part. "Do you Dimitri Belikov accept Rosemarie Hathaway as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do." His voice wasn't shaking at all.'
"Do you Rosemarie Hathaway accept Dimitri Belikov as you lawfully wedded husband?"
I gulped. "I do." My voice surprised me, It wasn't shaking.
"I declare you as husband and wife. You may kiss you bride." Dimitri turned to me and looked at me as only him can look at me. Thanks to my heels I wasn't that short and I could kiss him without standing on my toes. Dimitri leaned a bit to me and kissed me. Our first marital kiss.