Back to normal

"Thanks mom." I kissed her cheek and hugged her back. "I'll see you tomorrow baby." she waved us and went away. "Can we have that yummy cake now?" I turned around and looked at Christian. "Same as always." I shook my head and walked into the house. Dimitri was talking with Abe and they both laughed I smiled at them and felt something weird. I put Jason in the bed and went to the kitchen. Lissa was cleaning up everything so I helped her. "Thank you Liss... For everything." I said when I put the last plate in the  cupboard. "Don't mention it Rose. You know that I would do anything for you." she smiled at me. "Same for you." I said and sat on the chair. "Where's...?" I didn't say his name but Lissa knew. "He's with Christian and Sebastian outside." Sebastian was Lissa's and Christian's 4 years old son. He was the cutest kid I've ever seen until I gave birth to Jason. "Let's go out." Lissa took my hand and led me to the garden where the three boys were. Sebastian was on the swing and Dimitri with Christian were thowing ball. "There's my princess." said Christian with cute smile and went to us. He kissed her and I looked at Dimitri. When our eyes met he smiled at me. "Liss you can stay here over night." I offered them. "It's almost a night." The sun was almost rising up. "Okay." she smiled holding Christian's hand. "Sebastian!" Lissa shouted at her son and he ran after us. "Yes mommy?" his crystal blue eyes looked at her and Christian grabbed him. "You're going to bed little man." He said. "We'll be in. Good night." Lissa kissed my cheek. "Good night Liss." I smiled and looked back at Dimitri. He wasn't standing where he was and I panicked a little. "I'm here baby." he hugged me from the back. I sighed. I leaned against his chest and put my hands on his arms around me. "I'm glad you're back." I admitted. "I will never leave you again." He kissed me in the hair. "I love you Dimitri." I whispered and looked up at the appearing stars. The sun was almost up. "I love you too Rose." He turned me around so he could see my face. "I'm really sorry." I shook my head. "Don't mention it again okay?" I smiled and kissed him on his lips. He pushed me closer to him and I stood on my toes.