Chapter 7

7 months later 

Izukus Pov 

You might be wondering how we got here right lemme backtrack 7 months back.

Flashback 

what a day 

I woke up and we arrived at the house my luggage and stuff were all in my own room I had also gotten a new wardrobe which was only filled with designer brands. My room was big and I had a new iPhone, iPad, apple watch, MacBook, and AirPods pro on my bed my clothes were mainly black and white. 

Izu's room 

I'm grateful for all of this but I only wanted that boy

I'm grateful for all of this but I only wanted that boy. His blood smells sweet like candy and not only that he's cute. He makes me wanna oof. I just want him to be mine and nobody else's. I'll get rid of everyone else that wants him he's going to be mine and mine alone. 

1 month later 

I was walking up the stairs step by step to my seat but all of a sudden I feel a tug at my sleeve. I look down and it's harry. 

"Um.......I was going to ask if you wanted to sit with us at lunch today"

"Sure"

I then continue going up the steps to my seat which was right behind his. His scent that was coming from his blood was so sweet I just wanted to bite his neck and watch his sweet blood come out of his neck. I get up and walk out of class because the scent of his blood was to much. I then pull out my phone and start texting dadzawa.

                              Sleeping catpillar 

Hey dadzawa how are you

                                                                                                                                        Shouldn't you be in class?

I'm on break 

                                                                                                                                                   I see but for right now i'm fine these kids you left here are trying to figure out your phone number 

I- don't give it to them 

                                                                                                                                        sure I'll give it to them when I feel like the time is right 

Did you not read what I said  

                                                                                                                                      oh look at that I've got to take my tenth nap of the day see you, problem child 

I-

I was texting dadzawa for so long I didn't realize the time, I then scrolled through Instagram swiping through photos and videos when a sweet aroma caught my nose. It was getting closer and then I looked around to see what it was and it was harry. I quickly grabbed him and i sank my fangs into his neck. He had left out a small moan I continued sucking on his sweet blood until he spoke up.

"Are you going to keep taking blood from me forever"

I took my fangs out of his neck and looked him in the eye. 

"Lemme see your phone" 

Harry gives me his phone unlocked and then I add my contact information. 

"Call me"

Before I leave harry grabs my arm and asks me to bend down some. He presses his lips around mine and before I know it we're making out deeply. This goes on for about a minute before harry pulls apart from me with eyes full of lust. He then reached out his arms and I picked him up like a kid. For the rest of the week, we remained hip and hip. He introduced me to his friends too. Dion was very laid back and chill which I liked and respected. Kye was the opposite he was very lively and also did things how he wanted. Melisa was very bubbly and kind and she was also shy but only around new people. Asia was diligent and also paid attention to what she did and said. Kayla was closed off but was actually very funny she always made everyone laugh including me. I felt like these people understood me they felt what I had been through and they were there for me. But more importantly, I wanted to be there for them even harry because I loved him with all my heart. 

For the next 6 months, I spent all my time with my friends We made our friend group title FUCK YOURSELF OF DIE kye had thought of it while he was drunk. We took down villains together and we even got paid for it. We got our hero license and met the president she was very happy to meet us. We got medals for being heroes but we didn't care we just did what we wanted and that's exactly what our motto is ' We do what we want when we want' It was true because we didn't obey the rules we went by our one rules. Dion and Kayla always ended up getting in trouble and always earned a smack on the head. Harry and I never left each other side we got the nickname of lovesick lovers and that's exactly what we were. Harry and I got together after our 3rd date which was out at the beach. I asked him out and he said yes and from there we never left each other's side. We've done all sorts of things including sex.  

Flashback end-

 And were back 

That was a wild trip but I'm glad I got to meet my friend who just so happen to be running through the house. They're going to wake up harry. I was about to yell then I remembered my room is soundproof which means if I want them to shut up then I'll have to get up. I let out a groan. Harry then wakes up and starts shifting around 

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby"

"I want you........................ Now"

I look at harry and then I look at the time. I then get up to lock my door and then I come back to bed with lube and a condom. I then see harry on all fours I then pour cold lube all over his hole and then I pour lube on the condom, I then insert two fingers harry moan loudly. I then start moving my fingers back and forth trying to find his sweet spot. I  straighten out my fingers and then I curve them a little. Harry lets out a loud moan again. I keep thrusting my fingers in that same spot harry lets out high pitch moans I then stop and then I grab harry and sink my fangs in his neck. Harry starts playing with my dick then he starts stroking it then he pushes me back and hovers about my dick he then pushes himself down only taking an inch in at a time he then starts bouncing on top of me and I groan I sit up and start leaving Hickeys all of his neck harry does the same will trying to hid his moans. I then speed up making harry moan uncontrollably he then climaxes and then I climax about 10 minutes later. We go for about 3 more round before falling asleep