Chapter 10

At U.A

Aizawa pov

Ok quiet down you fools, we have some transfer students from America coming in on Tuesday which is tomorrow they won't be staying with you rather they will be staying in their own residence near the school. I ask you to treat them nicely if you value your own lives that's it. Also you have a test on Friday.

Momo- I wonder if there will be any hot boys if there is I hope he takes me away on a private jet and we get married kyaahhhh

Jirou- keep dreaming

Uraraka- Come on lighten up maybe we can all find the man of our dreams and rich and tall and handsome.

Mina- I agree with you and Momo

Back in America

Izuku pov
I can't believe they are sending me to Japan just because I was born there I can't believe this. Harry is packing his clothes more or so my clothes but I got abs hug him from behind and enable the scent of his blood not long after that I bite his neck and a refreshing taste floods my mouth. I then begin to relax, Harry then falls asleep and I tuck him into the bed setting the alarm for tomorrow. I roll up a blunt and finish packing my clothes and other essentials.

Time skip

We arrive at the airport and we get through tsa i then do a roll call to make sure I didn't forget and idiot
"Harry"
-here
"Dion"
-yerp
"Kye"
-yello
"Melisa"
-I'm here
"Asia"
-faint nod
"Kayla"
-I'm here I think
Ok that's everyone we then proceeded to board my private jet. Long story short kye and Asia fucked in the bathroom and Harry ended up drooling on my pants very embarrassing.

We land in Japan and then get our luggage then a nice car from one of my dads subordinates was sent and we end up driving to the house dad said was close to U.A and he did not lie as it was right down the street from the school. In the house there was plenty of alcohol and weed for up to drink and smoke. I saw a supply of guns and other weapons lying around the house.

Dion-  let's get wasted I've gone a good 12 hours without alcohol in my system
Melisa- I'm game if y'all are
Me-sure

We end up getting super wasted

The next day
I wake up to an alarm blaring in my ear my head pounding and the sound of a shower in the background. I then look to my side to see pills and water. I get up and hop in the shower with Harry we both wash each other up along with doing other things. I then get dressed and put my hair in a man bun. I use concealer to hide my tattoos and then I head down to the kitchen where I meet the rest of the gang.

I grabbed the closest hoodie and pair of sunglasses and then we headed out to U.A

On the way we listened to some cordae

Dion-I feel bad for these kids having to wear uniform
Me- tell me about it
Kayla- I can't imagine how you looked back then
Me- you don't want to know trust me

We pull up at the gate of U.A and people are starring like a lot. I mean I pull up in a Cadillac truck you would expect less but I guess not. We then walk up to the school gates only to get stopped by the guards

Guard- who are you state your business
Me-we are your transfer students from America

The guard lets up go and we then walk up to 3A passing a bunch of students some faces I recognize others I need a name for. The bell ring only to make my headache worse. I see the sign 3A up ahead and I get more anxious to open that door to await my instant death.

Aizawa pov

"Alright then new transfer students should be here very soon so be nice to them"

On que the door opens with very sluggish looking kids which don't look like the best of the best last in line is a boy with a man bun and sunglasses on they've got to be kidding me right I want a pay raise.

Iida- this is surely not the best of the best right I'd expect them to look much better and in uniform you've go to be kidding me

Kye- listen up here you little goodwill sonic we are the best of the best but we just happen to be hung over so if you would shut the hell up respectfully

Alright settle down please introduce yourselves and have a seat in the seats in the back after your done

"My name is Harry and my quirk is shadow, I can manipulate the shadows in someone's body and I can even extract their shadow so I can control their body forever"

"My name is dion and my quirk is transportation it's pretty self explanatory"

"My name is Kye and my quirk is healing"

"My name is melisa and my quirk is bunny, I can kick and run very fast but I also take on the physical attributes of a bunny"

"My name is Asia and my quirk is blood absorption I can make anyone my puppet using their blood"

"My name is Kayla and I have the quirk of nature"

"My name is izuku and uh I have a lot of quirks"

Everyone's eyes go wide at the name of izuku and let me tell you izuku isn't a common name

Aizawa looked back at his problem child and so did everyone else the whole group back there was talking in English not most of them could understand but I could and I don't think they would appreciate what was being said about them.

Momo- That's so rude of you to not even show you full face even while your in public like we haven't seen you in two years.

Harry- I don't think you want to see his full face hon I don't want to to freeze up at the sight of my man.

The rest of the class went on like usual the American transfer students were on their phones not that I cared that much they've probably seen this stuff already so I'm not concerned.

Izuku pov

Its time for "hero training" the boys go to the locker room to change into those "hero outfits"and then walk out. I then give the ok to the rest of them so we can roll up and get out of here.

On the way out of the locker room I light my blunt and start smoking it careful making sure iida doesn't see it. We walk out on the field with the rest of the class people staring at our outfits mostly the boys starring at our figure and what I'm smoking.

Aizawa pov

Alright for today's exercise I want you to max out your quirk and push your own limits

Halfway through my sentence I smell weed coming from the entrance a bunch of stoned kids and one in the process of getting stone. Izuku still has his hair in a man bun tied up showing the slightest bit of a tattoo that ends at the neck.

Iida- with all due respect why are you smoking on our field this isn't respectful to us who don't smoke.

Sero-I don't mind to be honest

Iida- I don't condone this at all please put it out and let us see if you are actually the best of the best.

Izuku- relax your buddy over there said he doesn't care and I'd advise you to not provoke me teammates as they are rather feisty.  He says while blowing smoke into Iidas face