Chapter 6

Izu's POV 

'I guess this is my new life'

I walk into the school and it's big enough to house 3 UA'S which makes me feel a little shy. (At this time izu has long hair if you don't know I made changes to the OC'S chapter so you can go and check that out) My father walks me to the principal's office where they do a lot of singing and some other shit that I wasn't listening to. After that my father leaves and a teacher goes to escort me to the classroom I'll be in. 

"Alright class we have a new student here this is Izuku Miydoria, please introduce yourself"

"Hello"

Now you may think he must be shy but in reality, I was looking at a boy, in particular, he had brown hair and pale skin with plump precious lips and the cutest face. He was my type 100% my type. I walked up the stairs and went and sat at the very top in the back where nobody could see me. I then put my head down and I felt my eyes closing slowly. 

-------------------------------------------

Harrys POV 

A hot tall handsome snack came walking into the room. Did I mention a snacc cause he's daddy material? And his voice is so deep I want him to strangle me and talk to me all day in that voice. I felt as if he was staring at me. It felt as if he was undressing me with his eyes. It made me feel hot all over. And then when he walked past me his scent oh my god I just wanted him to be mine.

-Time skip to lunch-

I was sitting at the table with my friend when I saw the new transfer student drinking a blood pouch. He was drinking it like it was water. Maybe he has a vampire quirk. If he does it explains why he's so pale. I want to invite him over here. But I didn't have the guts to get up and walk my shrimp ass over there so I stayed with my friends. 

-time skip to the end of the day- 

Izukus POV

I waited outside for my father to show up. In the meanwhile loads of girls came up to me while I was waiting for my father. What really disgusted me was the scent of their blood it made me wanna puke. 4 black BMWs pulled up in front of the school and men in black suits came to get my stuff and my belongings along with moving the girls away from and getting me a blood pouch. I have been saved at long last I quickly finished my blood pouch and then after that, I fell asleep from today's stress.

What a day