Chapter 4

Its been a year since ive been in Italy and I've gotten used to it but now its time for me to say my goodbyes and go to America. So sudden right well lemme backtrack to how we got here. 

7 months ago

I've gotten my third quirk it's called angels blessing. I found out that I can fly around not with free will though I don't want people looking at me like I'm a crazy person or an oversized bird. I've almost gotten caught by plane but so far I've been doing good on flying. It also adds to my healing quirk which is pretty good.  

2 months later I got my fourth quirk called the devil's hell. I met lucifer in my sleep well more like he came out from under my bed and I quote saying "oops looks like I stumbled under the wrong bed thought this was a girls room." Anyways we ended up talking because he came back from under my bed even more which really creeped me out. Then one day he came back saying that he was bored with his life and he's looking for someone to seal him away. I didn't know that I could do this but I sealed him away with Angel's blessing so now lucifer lives in my head I guess.

It's the end of the year and I'm transferring schools but just when I was about to do that I got my last and final quirk it's called vampire. It kinda works like the vampires in the movies except that I need blood every day or else I go wild on a killing spree killing everyone. I can also take blood for someone and make them lust after me and along with that I can control them with my free will so I guess this is a nice quirk. 

Flashback end

And we're back It's like the start of the new year and I'm going to live with my father. It seems that he's the cause behind my vampire power so instead of him leaving to get the milk he left to get blood. You're probably wondering how I know all of this right. Just yesterday he called me saying that he wants custody of me all of a sudden like that's weird that suspicious. But anyways when I did pick up he questioned who it was at first. I've gotten a mighty glow up and also I've gone through puberty like 50 times it feels like. My voice went from high pitched to a very deep voice (like corpse deep). 

We did talk for like a minute then he was like "you're leaving tomorrow on my private jet" type shit and I was like but what about my feelings like I can't say by to my friends. So that's how we actually got to the airport and now I'm on my dad's private jet to America  It feels like I'm leaving Italy forever. 

When Lucifer takes over